Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Being from Ohio is in itself ironic. :kobeha:
What caused the memes about Ohio to explode so fucking much? Like fr. I know a lot of memes online and Ohio ones seemed enigmatic for some time cause they came out of nowhere.

You can basically go to any given state in US and find some borderline detached from reality locals to record some funny tiktoks about.

Why actually Ohio?

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
What caused the memes about Ohio to explode so fucking much? Like fr. I know a lot of memes online and Ohio ones seemed enigmatic for some time cause they came out of nowhere.

You can basically go to any given state in US and find some borderline detached from reality locals to record some funny tiktoks about.

Why actually Ohio?
Feels like Ohio is the new Florida ๐Ÿ’€

I noticed that too, one day Ohio memes just started popping up everywhere.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
โ€Ž

Why actually Ohio?
Ohio sucks.

Virginia >>> Ohio

Why actually Ohio?
Someday the universe came together and decided Ohio is the meme capital of the world. This is like 4th dimentional higher beings shit, us mere mortals can't understand their plan.