Casually carves a mountain with a flying slash on horseback, sits on the couch with Law, Luffy, and Zoro in the color spread, notable speed even in the new world with Hakuba that Barto couldn't even process/see, unphased by Luffy's conquerors, 330,000,000 bounty that survived as an independent captain for multiple years in the New World, has half and half control of Hakuba now a form that one-shotted the likes of Dellinger, was unphased by Gladius/had no stress on his face and called his bombs weak, prevented Hakuba from cutting Robin and then made him submit with his will before escaping an entire cliffside of a bomb while using his speeds momentum to glide and cut his own hand to protect Robin once again from his other half, an insane feat and in split seconds, casually deflected Doffy's string bullets; being the only colosseum fighter to reach the peak of the castle and ultimately the only combatant to be literally unscathed/injured the entire arc bar the self-injury.
Completely clean.
And he commands the first ship of the fleet and was stated by the narrator to be increasing in strength along with the rest, has a meito blade, and this is all without even getting into the rest of his portrayal and character content from Oda.
Vastly underrated by the fandom; just like they undersold and continue to undersell Lucci's ability and clear portrayal.
Robin neg diffed him lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

That reminds me a couple of farmer friends of mine got some rabbits that they're gonna raise, 4 in total.

When I get the chance, I'm gonna be able to see them
:shocking:
Ahhh thats sounds awesome! Being around rabbits can be so comforting/relaxing. I used to volunteer for a farm and they had a ton of them, but the shits didn't let me get to pet any despite letting others do it lol. Jokes on them, the sheep, goats and one of their horses who seem to dislike people in general, took a shine to me at least! We had a goat that kept blowing raspeberries at people too lol.

I used to have rabbits as pets as a child too, they were wonderful. I used to support a guinea pig and rabbit rescue charity a lot in the past too.

Given they are rabbits too, those 4 rabbits might end up multiplying into a LOT more rabbits by far depending too? LMAO! But yeah that sound awesome! Give us some details about it when you get the chance to see them! Get one of them to be named Carrot if you can lmao.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ahhh thats sounds awesome! Being around rabbits can be so comforting/relaxing. I used to volunteer for a farm and they had a ton of them, but the shits didn't let me get to pet any despite letting others do it lol. Jokes on them, the sheep, goats and one of their horses who seem to dislike people in general, took a shine to me at least! We had a goat that kept blowing raspeberries at people too lol.

I used to have rabbits as pets as a child too, they were wonderful. I used to support a guinea pig and rabbit rescue charity a lot in the past too.

Given they are rabbits too, those 4 rabbits might end up multiplying into a LOT more rabbits by far depending too? LMAO! But yeah that sound awesome! Give us some details about it when you get the chance to see them! Get one of them to be named Carrot if you can lmao.
Yea that's actually the plan to have them multiply lol
Also they already have names, Nutmeg, Vienna, Peppermint, and a 4th that eacapes me atm cause I just learned they had more than 2
:yearight:

G

Gorosei Informer

He gonna give a flashback to last 15 chapters as if his readers are dumb and didn't read it and proceed to give Miruko a one off kick on main villain💀
Lmao, that sounds like peak fiction! (Not ofc lol)

The fact that is sounds so plausible is the worst part lol. I'm still trying to process him making Miruko lose all her limbs now was it? Like WTF was all that about?! Was he trying to mimic Guts losing his arm in his own way? That kind of moment and tone?!

MHA has become an absolute trip in the worst ways possible in the past few years now. I guess the pandemic probably fucked Hori up too but seems like he desperately needs to retire or go on a very long break at least, to end the series and just rest already because his health seems so fucked and its affecting his work clearly too lol. A sudden 2 week break is not helping his case either nor this insane writing thats been going on for a long time now too.

Its more like My Hero Catastrophe now!

:risitameh::saden:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yea that's actually the plan to have them multiply lol
Also they already have names, Nutmeg, Vienna, Peppermint, and a 4th that eacapes me atm cause I just learned they had more than 2
:yearight:
Awww those are lovely names! I could definitely see wabbits with those names lol. Very nice choices!

:neesama::amazing:

The fact that is sounds so plausible is the worst part lol. I'm still trying to process him making Miruko lose all her limbs now was it? Like WTF was all that about?! Was he trying to mimic Guts losing his arm in his own way? That kind of moment and tone?!

MHA has become an absolute trip in the worst ways possible in the past few years now. I guess the pandemic probably fucked Hori up too but seems like he desperately needs to retire or go on a very long break at least, to end the series and just rest already because his health seems so fucked and its affecting his work clearly too lol. A sudden 2 week break is not helping his case either nor this insane writing thats been going on for a long time now too.

Some MHA fans think that Hori is going to do a sequel or a spin off to MHA once the main series ends, and I'm like yeah no that isn't happening especially with Hori's health.

Once MHA ends the first thing Hori will do and that he should do is take a nice long vacation, if he ever does come back and make another manga he should go to Shonen Jump Plus.

@Pot Goblin @Shimotsuki Ghostly My grandpa had rabbits too. They shit everywhere💀💀💀
Rodents don't have bladders btw.
They shit/piss when they move.
And yet Robin needed Cavendish to save herself while she was literally helpless against Doflamingo lmao.

Hakuba isn't weak by any means.
You mad shawty?

Post automatically merged:

Oh shit Kinyagi left again. Wasn't it that when he left the last time, Greenbull got haki-sniped in the chapter later? :chopoff:
He deserves it, dude was mocking Peaktonne's dog.