G

Gorosei Informer

@Pot Goblin @Shimotsuki Ghostly My grandpa had rabbits too. They shit everywhere💀💀💀
Hahaha yes! They absolutely do! I've seen people think their poops are "raisins" too! Since rabbits LOVE to run of course, we learned the hard way that they will RUN and they will run FAST and FAR and you will never catch them easily lol. Spent many day chasing my rabbits trying to get them back to their hutches, free fitness training thanks to them!

:mihugh::usoprice::chopoff:

Yea from what I've seen rabbits sound like a real handful to raise

It was tempting for me to get one for myself but after a bit of research I'm good with occasionally interacting with them instead
:risitavirus:

Yeah they can be a lot of work, I find people talking about raising various pets and even more unusual pets or even more popular choices to be really helpful, there are some owners who are really honest about what its really like, what to expect and thats it never as "glamorous" as these "cutesy pet" social media accounts make it look like too lol.

I've been seeing the ones who started the "didn't I do it for you kermie Borzoi" memes (yes that is a phrase that can exist lmfao, what an era we live in!) make videos on how their breed of dogs are not as "entirely adorable" and "full of meme potential" as they seem to be from their videos, its that usual you only see the highlights, the best of something or someone ofc.

Rabbits are definitely a handful to raise (literally too even as they can fit in your hands so easily unless you get those GIANT ones LMFAO) and they thus take a lot of work and being careful, patient and such but I suppose thats true for any pets really too?

Rabbits can and will breed extremely rapidly and thus produce mini furry/living cloud armies so there is that to watch out for, its worse than pets like dogs and cats even lol.

God knows I could post so many videos on why rabbits/bunnies are amazing too though ofc! I love these lop/floppy eared ones especially!:

@Pot Goblin @Shimotsuki Ghostly My grandpa had rabbits too. They shit everywhere💀💀💀
One of my cousins loves animals a lot. He kept Chicken, dogs, cats, tortoises, guineapigs and a lot of rabbits in his terrace. One day took me up to see them, I nearly fainted. Those sumbitches had covered the entire cage with their litter in couple of days. He loved them but sold them to restaurants. :kobeha:

Casually carves a mountain with a flying slash on horseback, sits on the couch with Law, Luffy, and Zoro in the color spread, notable speed even in the new world with Hakuba that Barto couldn't even process/see, unphased by Luffy's conquerors, 330,000,000 bounty that survived as an independent captain for multiple years in the New World, has half and half control of Hakuba now a form that one-shotted the likes of Dellinger, was unphased by Gladius/had no stress on his face and called his bombs weak, prevented Hakuba from cutting Robin and then made him submit with his will before escaping an entire cliffside of a bomb while using his speeds momentum to glide and cut his own hand to protect Robin once again from his other half, an insane feat and in split seconds, casually deflected Doffy's string bullets; being the only colosseum fighter to reach the peak of the castle and ultimately the only combatant to be literally unscathed/injured the entire arc bar the self-injury.
Completely clean.
And he commands the first ship of the fleet and was stated by the narrator to be increasing in strength along with the rest, has a meito blade, and this is all without even getting into the rest of his portrayal and character content from Oda.
Vastly underrated by the fandom; just like they undersold and continue to undersell Lucci's ability and clear portrayal.
Damn bro, I just watched some Cavendish moments again. It's pretty dope when Doffy's glasses reflect Nika-sama on Luffy.

Cause he ran straight for miles of length......matchup issues.
Hakuba is pure power, no brain. If he didn't run straight, Robin won't even be able to perceive his speed to use clutch on him

While it is an L for him, it is simultaneously a feat for him as well.
He covered the distance of a mountain in like a second or two, before Bartalomeo could even finish his sentence.

In a regular CQC, if the fight starts within like 50 or 100m, Robin gets wrecked in no time.

Dude one shotted one of Doffy's executives, one shotted every opponent in the colosseum.