Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I was 6 when Bhuj happened, bro. Dont judge me by my internet trolling. :kobeha: Lol, children do that. When I was in 3rd grade, a guy said he saw a ghost flying in the sky from the school toilet. Never had guts to go to that place alone.
Oh...around the same age as me, I guess. I was 7 years old I guess. But remember that time, as a kid it felt like end of world for some days then I forgot about it. It was also around the time when I swallowed chewing gum and at that time it was a well known fact among kids that one would die after 7 days if they consume chewing gum. I became obedient for 7 days helping my mom thinking I was going to die soon :milaugh:.

Oh...around the same age as me, I guess. I was 7 years old I guess. But remember that time, as a kid it felt like end of world for some days then I forgot about it. It was also around the time when I swallowed chewing gum and at that time it was a well known fact among kids that one would die after 7 days if they consume chewing gum. I became obedient for 7 days helping my mom thinking I was going to die soon :milaugh:.
Oh, that and fear of seeds that were swallowed growing up into a tree inside and killing you were pretty common around us kids. :kobeha: