Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
he's still here he hasn't left at all
Nah you can try to view threads while banned, I did that when I was banned and it didn't work.
Either that or that's the last one he looked at before he got erased.
He's gotta go on an entirely different browser i.e Firefox to view threads without seeing a ban message ( as it logs you out ).
Also why did Seatonnes delete his pfp and have all his profile messages deleted?

I know UCL is different thing but I won't bank on Chelsea until they show something

As of now it's stacked but no one is delivering

Potter is having hard time as well
Di Matteo was sulking too. Potter atleast is getting clean sheets. We are lacking goals. Its just that we lack a proven striker. They arent playing that bad after the WC. The history is repeating. :finally: No one but the fans believed in 2012, the same is now.

i told him back then about what happened to tonnes dog but he kept going , i don't feel bad for kinyagi
He's too fucking combative is his problem.
If he just kept apologizing and tried to move on, it'd have probably been fine.
But he kept pushing Seatonnes and being passive-aggressive about it and he eventually just left and got banned.
I don't know what's happening with Seatonnes though, dude deleted his pfp on Discord and here, and wiped his profile messages.
Perhaps he's grieving, which I'd respect.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Di Matteo was sulking too. Potter atleast is getting clean sheets. We are lacking goals. Its just that we lack a proven striker. They arent playing that bad after the WC. The history is repeating. :finally: No one but the fans believed in 2012, the same is now.
We will see lol