General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Kanaguri is injured ? Thought all the blood was makeup ? Guess it could be from bruises or something.

Anyways nice lil chap. Amane joins the gang, and we see the rest of everyone else. Happy for Heisuke that hes running his own business.

Btw does that mean Kanaguri will fight Gaku, Haruma and Kumanomi lol. I guess he'll just stall them until Akira gets to fight Slur. Funnily enough she doesnt even have the confidence to say she will beat him. She seems like she already knows she will be killed.
The blood was prop blood, but he still took hits from Slim Sakamoto - no way he would get out of it without at least a few injuries.

Also, it was amazing to see Heisuke again:finally:
Hope Suzuki gives him smt to do in the next arc

LUUUUUUUU!!!!!

HEISUKEEEEEEE!!!!!! <3

I’m happy Amane is joining them, even if it’ll be temporary I like him a bunch, wish Natsuki was there too but oh well
Nice, new SD fan.

Shin solos
Leak from chapter 135:
Chrono becomes a Shin fan
:finally:
I like Shin. I just like a ton of characters more:kayneshrug:

----------
Btw isnt strange that Sakamoto, Amane and Shin are catching a train at the start of the chap. That was a flashforward. Meaning theyre going somewhere together the next day. Is it possible theyre already going to Bangkok.....meaning Lu and Heisuke wont be in the next arc.

Nice, new SD fan.

I like Shin. I just like a ton of characters more:kayneshrug:

----------
Btw isnt strange that Sakamoto, Amane and Shin are catching a train at the start of the chap. That was a flashforward. Meaning theyre going somewhere together the next day. Is it possible theyre already going to Bangkok.....meaning Lu and Heisuke wont be in the next arc.
I thought they were going back to their hometown tbf
I'll have to reread it later

Amane shooting the vending machine killed me. I thought he might stay at school, but I guess Database will stay as our liaison to the Academy.

Finally Lu and Heisuke! Wonder if there will be some disturbance at the store while Saka, Shin, and Amane are out... Interesting that Seba decided to stay behind.

LU LU LALA LUUUUUUUU

Kanaguri is a bit of a psycho for asking why Akira would want to avenge her dead sister. Maybe he's just trying to understand her "character motivation." She never answered him, either. She's showing her crafty side and she's already learned how to manipulate Kanaguri. But if he's not at 100%, I don't think he can handle all of Slur's guys on his own. I hope she accepts help from the rest of the Saka gang-- they have the same goal, after all.

Amane shooting the vending machine killed me. I thought he might stay at school, but I guess Database will stay as our liaison to the Academy.

Finally Lu and Heisuke! Wonder if there will be some disturbance at the store while Saka, Shin, and Amane are out... Interesting that Seba decided to stay behind.

LU LU LALA LUUUUUUUU

Kanaguri is a bit of a psycho for asking why Akira would want to avenge her dead sister. Maybe he's just trying to understand her "character motivation." She never answered him, either. She's showing her crafty side and she's already learned how to manipulate Kanaguri. But if he's not at 100%, I don't think he can handle all of Slur's guys on his own. I hope she accepts help from the rest of the Saka gang-- they have the same goal, after all.
Isnt Rion her aunt ?

Buy yh I think he asked that question to see her character motivations.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
A solid little chapter. Looks like we might be jumping into some action quite soon as well.

but I found out there is a character called "ORDER". He did appeared at the last page panel facing backward.
Having read it I finally understood what you meant my man. It was just Kanaguri talking about the Order as a group and Nagumo being used a representation of it. Also you're impossible to tag in a post lol :milaugh:

Having read it I finally understood what you meant my man. It was just Kanaguri talking about the Order as a group and Nagumo being used a representation of it. Also you're impossible to tag in a post lol :milaugh:
My bad. After I read that part I thought it's a new character name ORDER and at the same time I feel like I read this name before. After I saw Nagumo's bags then I finally remembered it's the name of the group called ORDER that has Nagumo, Shishiba, Osaragi, Hyo and Takamura according to the internet. But why at the SD volume 10 that one of the pages says Nagumo, Shishiba, Osaragi, and Kanaguri are the members, but not Hyo and Takamura? 🤔

And also sorry for giving y'all misinformation saying that there is a new character. I wish y'all can take it with a grain of salt.

My bad. After I read that part I thought it's a new character name ORDER and at the same time I feel like I read this name before. After I saw Nagumo's bags then I finally remembered it's the name of the group called ORDER that has Nagumo, Shishiba, Osaragi, Hyo and Takamura according to the internet. But why at the SD volume 10 that one of the pages says Nagumo, Shishiba, Osaragi, and Kanaguri are the members, but not Hyo and Takamura? 🤔

And also sorry for giving y'all misinformation saying that there is a new character. I wish y'all can take it with a grain of salt.
Probably couldnt fit all the characters of The Order in that volume page. So he only put the ones relevant to the arc in there.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

No worries my dude. No need to apologize. I just saw your post about it and didn't understand what's up lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Btw do you still think Nagumo > Takamura....with Takamura's recent potrayal
I've currently abandoned the idea, for now. However I still think he's relative and no pushover. If and it seems there is more to Nagumo, I could see him being stronger, especially if he is some shady figure, or a villain.