General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Finally a Sakamoto and Uzuki flashback incoming. Im hoping to see Sakamoto's relationship with Nagumo and Rion. And also why he was chasing after Uzuki. Probably cause he killed Rion.

But damn another chap of Sakamoto getting embrassed. Yikes... But im assuming he was holding majorly back against Shin, since he did wreck Shinaya who should still be able to wreck Shin with ease.
Post automatically merged:

Nice to see how far Shin has come :steef:

Looks like we are finally dwelling into Sakamoto's past with Uzuki.

Lu has been sidelined for quite a long time as it looks she will be absent from the upcoming trip, but I guess someone gotta stay in the shop with Sakamoto's family.
Lmao Lu is being done so dirty. Defintely feel like shes gonna get replaced by Akira.

Don't think of that as embarassed, he wasn't expecting Shin to have leveled up like that and took him easy. But at the same time Shin leveled up too.
When I say "embrassed" I mean Sakamoto is made to look somewhat inferior in a confrontation, without atleast making himself look good at the end. For example Akira blocking his attack and then telling him he would just slow her down.

Of course theres always reasoning for this. Sakamoto will always immensely hold back against his allies, but its still always fun to see.
------
Either way if Sakamoto went as hard against Shin as he did Shinaya, Shin would get negged in seconds. His FS stopped him from getting bodied like in chapter 1.

((((IM NOT A SHIN HATER))))

Nice little chapter with more focus on the Sakamoto gang. It was great to see them interacting, and later, getting a bit heated

Seeing Sakamoto come out of his shell a bit, in the form of starting to trust and care for this rag tag group, is a welcome development. Not that he didn't care for them before

((((IM NOT A SHIN HATER))))
Rumbled he who was notoriously a Shin hater.

shin and sakamoto chap thats nice

i like their dynamic kinda like batman and robin, seeing heisuke again is nice pretty cool character im glad hes coming with the gang too bad for lu

slur past is interesting
Theres barely any difference between the Shin that got negged by Shinaya and current Shin. Only difference is that power glove and one lesson of Akido. He still gets negged by Shinaya and Shinaya still gets negged by Sakamoto.

Shin looks better than chap 1 Shin. But hes still fodder to Sakamoto.:kayneshrug:
:milaugh:
lmao

cant wait for eos shin to beat gaku so i can see your shin cope end :endthis: