Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I was ranking Sasaki above WhoWho
But WhoWho seems like the strongest Flyer.

Anyway,

King is becoming Compote... oda has given him a 3rd intro box now lol
That what happens when you are barely seen and irrelevant for many chapters.

Needing Kaido name to order flyer lol

Fodder
Keep on hating on King. Watch him prove you wrong.

I certainely don't see Jinbei winning against Smoothie. And neither Denjiro or Ashura to be honnest.
I'm with you on Denjiro for now.

But with the Oden-Kaido , Ashura-King potential portrayal during the flashback, I think there's a possibility Ashura is on par with somebody like King (just a possibility).

Though tbh, seeing how Smoothie is only 34, she also has the potential to end up being the strongest of the sweet commanders if Oda wants her to be in this Arc.

I'm with you on Denjiro for now.

But with the Oden-Kaido , Ashura-King potential portrayal during the flashback, I think there's a possibility Ashura is on par with somebody like King (just a possibility).

Though tbh, seeing how Smoothie is only 34, she also has the potential to end up being the strongest of the sweet commanders if Oda wants her to be in this Arc.
Maybe Ashura is on par with King but I doubt it, he may have been able of really injuring Jack but Jack was able of fighting him to a standstill despite his wound and mutilated weapon and to inflict a wound on him too even if it wasn't as impressive as his own, and Inuarashi was able of matching him too.
I hope at least that Oda doesn't screw up at using Smoothie in this arc like he did in WCI arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.