Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
Clearly you missed him already starting that. Are you even reading the game?
I always cast a policy lynch itโ€™s usually either flower or ekko ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Unfortunately for you I like ekko and flower isnโ€™t here so youโ€™re the candidate for policy lynch no getting around that.

Song Contest

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Looking for the new ESC Star!

[Song Contest] has been activated!

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!

I'll extend the olive branch. I don't know if you will accept it but that's on you muumuu.

[Unvote Muugen]

Lets not disrupt game with bullshit guy. I'm not on that kinda shit and haven't been for years dude.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!

In

In

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

in

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž

in

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
If it's an hostile ability that copies the selfcreated abilities just create bastard abilities that will be barred from being used

Status
Not open for further replies.