Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want a special Funeral?

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!

It is said, that during the adventures of the Weebs, a majority may lose their life in the process. It can hit everyone! As that the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is advertising their new special funeral, which will be individually tailored for everyone. If you want a beautiful and legendary funeral to finalize your legacy, then sign in your Role PM. As everyone will be politely asked, please decline in your Role PM if you don't wish to have a special funeral!

[/SPOILER]

zhongli?

also janitor?

:sus:

zhongli, works for funeral with hu tao
but that's not evil character, right?

maybe what it does is this

"Brittle (Manipulative): A brittled role/ability/item will be tossed upon getting killed. Does not apply on lynches usually. Has a lower priority than Gilding."

so after you're dead, your role is taken apart and others can grab some? idk

but that's not evil character, right?

maybe what it does is this

"Brittle (Manipulative): A brittled role/ability/item will be tossed upon getting killed. Does not apply on lynches usually. Has a lower priority than Gilding."

so after you're dead, your role is taken apart and others can grab some? idk
i don't see zhongli be evil, if he in game, then should be xiao, would prob be mason together.

but if xiao not in game and only zhongli, rej has done a great evil!!!!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
oh my god bro, there's so many rules, events, mechanics and already 10 pages of posts

game just started and i give up
bro, you can just don't bother by them and go with the flow, with the greek gods I understood that it is the best thing to do :finally:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Do you want a special Funeral?

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!

It is said, that during the adventures of the Weebs, a majority may lose their life in the process. It can hit everyone! As that the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is advertising their new special funeral, which will be individually tailored for everyone. If you want a beautiful and legendary funeral to finalize your legacy, then sign in your Role PM. As everyone will be politely asked, please decline in your Role PM if you don't wish to have a special funeral!

I should play Genshin for the girls

Status
Not open for further replies.