• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
I mean, that's another thought process I can't follow. I've played here like, three times since November and before they was gone for a year. I've seen Rottkins here a few times and in NF, so his experience didn't seem low to me. And if English isn't his strong point, he's solid in an area of weakness then. But this all makes me question what your motive is here? You've assumed a couple of things in your posts for what reason? To shade me? To defend Rottkins? Now you've got me questioning your motives here.
I returned to mafia after a year or so kuma

as far as motive goes its to catch scums and lead town kuma

Wait why so you lean scum on him? Cause he voted you?
his stance/opening on me as pocketing someone as scum, was great offense to me. as if i play like that. looked more like he was making excuse to vote while also downplaying he not familiar with my gameplay but throws the vote. he not the only one noted weird.

Dropping in on my lunch. Can assure you I'm not spiting anyone and haven't in years. I'm trying to leave the drama and shit that others wanna start with them. I'm sure a few here can attest from lots of games it's not my style.

I really think it messes with the enjoyment of the game for everyone as well as the people getting spited. It really not in the spirit of the game.

I even told Muugen we need to leave that shit out the game. He can say and feel however he wants about me. That's fine. But let's not bring it into games.

Vote lynch Soulkiller

lean scum,

boo hoo i can't remember if this player leans scum but will vote them.

his stance/opening on me as pocketing someone as scum, was great offense to me. as if i play like that. looked more like he was making excuse to vote while also downplaying he not familiar with my gameplay but throws the vote. he not the only one noted weird.

LMAO the OMGUS begins. Interesting reaction. It seems a player has to place a vote on you to land in your scum lean list.

Not sure why you saying stuff as 'can't remember this player leans scum but will vote them.'

Like, do I have to be familiar with you to scum read you? vote you? I pointed out multiple posts and expressed my dislike about them. Yes you are a good place to push and as you can see it's already flourishing.

Am I your only scum read so far? any general thoughts regarding other players?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This is the 5th time you canceled on us, ever since you got your best in slot items you lost interest. How about me? How about my mount and gear man!
Can't help it, I've been stuck in this dogshitassgarbage queue for 10 hours, and chat keeps sperging on me

like come on dude, don't do this dude

Status
Not open for further replies.