• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping in on my lunch. Can assure you I'm not spiting anyone and haven't in years. I'm trying to leave the drama and shit that others wanna start with them. I'm sure a few here can attest from lots of games it's not my style.

I really think it messes with the enjoyment of the game for everyone as well as the people getting spited. It really not in the spirit of the game.

I even told Muugen we need to leave that shit out the game. He can say and feel however he wants about me. That's fine. But let's not bring it into games.
Literally 90% of your posts this game is about how you want to avoid drama and how it ruins the game for you. We get it, start actually trying to figure out who is scum if you are actually townie.

Why do you like Mango fuji?
He’s playing a persona right now which obviously will garber attention towards him, when asked if it was a PR he denied it so he’s basically being flashy in the thread for the sake of it. I feel like scum would rather blend in and coast rather then do that, especially this early in the game where D0 is 72 hours.

He’s playing a persona right now which obviously will garber attention towards him, when asked if it was a PR he denied it so he’s basically being flashy in the thread for the sake of it. I feel like scum would rather blend in and coast rather then do that, especially this early in the game where D0 is 72 hours.
I see, Mango does not strike me as type of player to coast and would RP regardless of alignment. I want to add some stuff regarding things that would be ping me about his townie persona but will refrain for now and let him progress smoothly for now.

What your thought on Naomi reaction between? scum? town lean?

I see, Mango does not strike me as type of player to coast and would RP regardless of alignment. I want to add some stuff regarding things that would be ping me about his townie persona but will refrain for now and let him progress smoothly for now.

What your thought on Naomi reaction between? scum? town lean?
Feels in character for her to vote people that vote her so its NAI for me atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.