• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally 90% of your posts this game is about how you want to avoid drama and how it ruins the game for you. We get it, start actually trying to figure out who is scum if you are actually townie.
If you are gonna quote me. Do it correctly. Use the correct words. And read the game. I haven't seen you exactly do anything. So stop it. Thank you.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I just find it more enjoyable roleplaying, as it's so easy in a game like this for things to get too serious and in some cases personal.

So by adding another layer makes it so that I can take things from another perspective, try to think how would my character react to this etc.

Generally though, it's just more fun.

If your next reply soul is gonna be anything negative just save it. I don't wanna hear it if it ain't got anything to do with the game or attempting to solve the game. Which barely four hours into the game I don't even think you could solve who is scum now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
If your next reply soul is gonna be anything negative just save it. I don't wanna hear it if it ain't got anything to do with the game or attempting to solve the game. Which barely four hours into the game I don't even think you could solve who is scum now.
soul gna have a field day with this one

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
He is wrong though. I said to keep the spite and bullshit drama out the game. It's not just about me. I said everyone. So again. Quote it correctly or don't. You can't spend the narrative into what you want it to be and have it lack the facts.
can u point to anything outside of drama that u did this game?

He is wrong though. I said to keep the spite and bullshit drama out the game. It's not just about me. I said everyone. So again. Quote it correctly or don't. You can't spend the narrative into what you want it to be and have it lack the facts.
Nobody else was spiting as far as I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.