• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are gonna quote me. Do it correctly. Use the correct words. And read the game. I haven't seen you exactly do anything. So stop it. Thank you.

If your next reply soul is gonna be anything negative just save it. I don't wanna hear it if it ain't got anything to do with the game or attempting to solve the game. Which barely four hours into the game I don't even think you could solve who is scum now.

He is wrong though. I said to keep the spite and bullshit drama out the game. It's not just about me. I said everyone. So again. Quote it correctly or don't. You can't spin the narrative into what you want it to be and have it lack the facts.

What have you done?

What has Muugen done?

Fuji?

I mean we can ask everyone what have they done. Lol

Lol I can take it and dish it with the best. So if you guys want to play the game we can. I much rather not play that game so you can just have a game without it. Because that's when everyone would look at me like I'm the problem.

So let's just not go there. Stop the hypocrisy and when you want to apply it.

No my response is merely was in response to the childishness. Read the game. and then we can talk about this after the game.

Nothing else will be spoken about this going forth. If it's not about the game then don't talk bout it. I'm hardly defensive. I'm speaking the truth.

So, yeah I think from my PoV he's just taking it chill and want to create fun vibes with the rp thing.
Out of this game he's also been matching with me in other games too, so I wouldn't say this is out of character.

I have no real reason to sus Fuji as it stands right now, and either way I am feeling gassed out rn and I haven't read all of the thread truth be told.
I see I see, fair enough. I am looking forward for when that tank is refilled. As it stands now I am not impressed mango.

AL sama

Red Haired
Okay, so you have no idea whether or not I know Rottkins and his personal history. Not knowing this, you decide to call me out for being 'weird' with Rottkins because you assumed I should know he's new and English is apparently not his strong point (like either of those even mattered in asking him those questions). So you call me weird for what reason then? Just to make a randoma musing? Doubt it. So are you shading me then? Defending Rottkins? You can surely tell why maybe I'd have some difficulty understanding your mindset then?
if you knew about rottie then its certainly weird that you'd push him like that so yeah come again x kuma

Status
Not open for further replies.