• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the first time you said it I dropped the matter right away kuma

I think you didn't realize that I dropped it kuma
But again, you jumped in between me and Rottkins (and we were just having a conversation) and tried to either shade me or defend Rottkins. So which one is it?

First of all I didnt give him a town lean, I said I like him so far. And I fail to see whats opportunistic about going against other players thoughts of mango.

He’s playing a persona right now which obviously will garber attention towards him, when asked if it was a PR he denied it so he’s basically being flashy in the thread for the sake of it. I feel like scum would rather blend in and coast rather then do that, especially this early in the game where D0 is 72 hours.
You see Fuji when you make posts like this, it's fair to assume that you somewhat town read him because you stated that you wouldn't see him PR'ing as scum and you think he would coast instead which Mango called you out on it that it not being true. You gave reasons defending his case to be more likely townie than scum. Not sure why you are coming here now and acting like you do not town read him at all.

The opportunistic part is you 'liking' Mango for nothing really. Looking at it from scum PoV.

You see Fuji when you make posts like this, it's fair to assume that you somewhat town read him because you stated that you wouldn't see him PR'ing as scum and you think he would coast instead which Mango called you out on it that it not being true. You gave reasons defending his case to be more likely townie than scum. Not sure why you are coming here now and acting like you do not town read him at all.

The opportunistic part is you 'liking' Mango for nothing really. Looking at it from scum PoV.
Town read and town lean are different things for me but fair enough. I get what you are coming from, though again going against people suspecting him isnt really opportunistic in my book, I wanted to say my view on him at the time.

I believe I will have more suitable post later into the game regarding reads for majority of the players are kinda floating around in the null zone. I don't like Naomi so far, her omgsus vote is awful but apparently she does that as townie according to few players. She apparently also ignores the players she scum read (me) and avoids replying to my posts. If she is townie then I would figure she is trying to resolve my slot to see if I am scum or not. Not seeing that from her which is not a good look.

If you are keeping up, you can see me questioning multiple players to be able to gauge their alignment.

What about yourself? any players you scum read? even if it's based off guts.

As a friendly reminder - there is to be no discussion on subs. This includes; telling people to sub out, speculating why someone is subbing out, asking for subs in the thread. We want a clean, drama-free Weebs, let's make it happen.

Thank you. That's all I been asking for is drama free.

As for my reads give me a chance to get home because it's hard to cross reference on a phone while reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.