Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the third act of Wano the narrative of the series changed. In each chapter Oda adds a new plot point that in the long run is completely irrelevant (Yamato, looking for Vegapunk, etc), he adds things but at the same time he doesn't say anything.
There are chapters in which nothing really happens, he doesn't develop the characters he just adds more!! but in the end they are irrelevant!

Its literally said to be the disposition to stand above others what kinda cope is this?
And thats not an assumption
Huh? Stand above others doesn't mean lead others.

And wow, you going to tell me if I made assumption or not 😅🤣. I'm thinking about eating right now cuz I'm hungry but like you said I don't know what my mind is saying or doing so please tell me if it's hunger or not?

Certain OP YouTubers and theorists and such are saying this is due this being the end of the series and Oda writing it in terms of a “battle Royal” “race to the finish line”

But the chapters without spoiler summaries are literally unreadable these days. It’s like every week or 1-2 chapters we enter a different story and it just doesn’t work for One Piece
Imo, you have to take everything happening as part of a relevant final "saga" now with smaller arcs.

For example, Yonko saga is Zou, WCI and Wano. Technically, from FI if you want to tie back all relevant plotlines. For years, we got this weird back and forth between Big Mom (FI, part of DR, part of Zou, and WCI) and Kaido (PH, DR, Zou, and Wano), with both culminating to Wano.

Now you have to factor 10x the characters to that same effect, except Oda cant do another 400 chapters x10 to tie together all of these major characters with their relevant plotlines to the endgame.

So, oddly, hes structured this new arc as means to just update us on everything as the storyline progresses within an arc, and not by waiting until the end.

Imo, a lot of this will read better as a volume and completed arcs and not weekly. We'll see how it pays off with Egghead

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Since the third act of Wano the narrative of the series changed. In each chapter Oda adds a new plot point that in the long run is completely irrelevant (Yamato, looking for Vegapunk, etc), he adds things but at the same time he doesn't say anything.
There are chapters in which nothing really happens, he doesn't develop the characters he just adds more!! but in the end they are irrelevant!
Can we wait for the arc to end before we call Egghead irrelevant? I know we're all still traumatized by Wano but let's be patient.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Huh? Stand above others doesn't mean lead others.

And wow, you going to tell me if I made and assumption or not 😅🤣. I'm thinking about eating right now cuz I'm hungry but like you said I don't know what my mind is saying or doing so please tell me if it's hunger or not?
Ofc not stand above others means they will get up on a table and stand above them from there

Status
Not open for further replies.