Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I can say this that ussop changed his meta. Normally as town or scum he is very spammy. Been awhile I believe since I played with him. So I have to rearrange my meta read on him. Place him in null for now. I need to go reread his post this game.
ur meta read of me couldn't have been reliable anyway if u r saying i do it normally as town or scum

also why haven't u considered i could just be an indie?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
did you talk much with x in that game?? kuma
I was a disappointment while it, u might remember in what state I was while it but I remember him being a bit upset by me giving pot gifts. I had that demon girl or so. But that then not much I guess. At the beginning u know I love to fluff all the time, I fluffed around there too, around him as well, I think in the scum chat we talked a little bit as well so yeah we talked a bit but I'm unsure that he could remember me well after, well me being a scumpointment

Feel like most players will take it easier for a while since the the first half of day 1 is 72 hours, else its just inviting a burn out.
The only time I will get burn out this game is when my soul leaves my body. For as long as I live, as long as I draw breath. This fire inside me will never die, will never burn out, and will just expand in size and energy as the game keeps moving forward. A fire that shall consume all scum.

I

Indigo

I just find it more enjoyable roleplaying, as it's so easy in a game like this for things to get too serious and in some cases personal.

So by adding another layer makes it so that I can take things from another perspective, try to think how would my character react to this etc.

Generally though, it's just more fun.
you know what? i kinda like this mindset, i'm gonna adopt it

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
I was a disappointment while it, u might remember in what state I was while it but I remember him being a bit upset by me giving pot gifts. I had that demon girl or so. But that then not much I guess. At the beginning u know I love to fluff all the time, I fluffed around there too, around him as well, I think in the scum chat we talked a little bit as well so yeah we talked a bit but I'm unsure that he could remember me well after, well me being a scumpointment
oh yeah I remember and fair enough kuma

The only time I will get burn out this game is when my soul leaves my body. For as long as I live, as long as I draw breath. This fire inside me will never die, will never burn out, and will just expand in size and energy as the game keeps moving forward. A fire that shall consume all scum.
Very poetic soul kun,

Lets see you say that come Day 6 , its 2000 paged in and there is an unkillable old god fooking town up.

YEAH it is quite crazy, I thought the amount of abilities will crash me to menage and remember but system is giant as well. I was struggling at the... Fn- fv- fanverse I'm shitty in remembering straight up the shortcuts, at the first mafia there due to how big it was as well but this one is huuuuuge. But rn I'm much calmer and chill, god bless thank u
Oh I think you played an Ariess game yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.