• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

But you said “nice” to his claim.
i meant nice as in "this is gonna be fun"

not nice as in "i like it, good move"

you know, how like you think shit is about to go down and become interesting, so you say "nice"

but anyway, i know millers are meant to claim, i learned that shit the hard way in the Star Wars game

but i'm not gonna believe it as much as i did with Ratchet this time around, that's for sure

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Not me being scared lol
I find this from x to be weird given the fact that english isn't rottie's strongest point and that he is fairly new to mafia kuma
We both were in the same scum team once while Waifu mafia what I had to drop. Also at first I thought u guys ment x like person x person y etc had to longer read :milaugh:
Also pretty sure Rottie never played a game of this scale so in that regard he is fairly new to all these crazy mechs.
YEAH it is quite crazy, I thought the amount of abilities will crash me to menage and remember but system is giant as well. I was struggling at the... Fn- fv- fanverse I'm shitty in remembering straight up the shortcuts, at the first mafia there due to how big it was as well but this one is huuuuuge. But rn I'm much calmer and chill, god bless thank u

i meant nice as in "this is gonna be fun"

not nice as in "i like it, good move"

you know, how like you think shit is about to go down and become interesting, so you say "nice"

but anyway, i know millers are meant to claim, i learned that shit the hard way in the Star Wars game

but i'm not gonna believe it as much as i did with Ratchet this time around, that's for sure
Kay.

I can say this that ussop changed his meta. Normally as town or scum he is very spammy. Been awhile I believe since I played with him. So I have to rearrange my meta read on him. Place him in null for now. I need to go reread his post this game.

Also it's also very unusual for Muugen to not have me on ignore. And he is not being his normal matter of factly tone which he does regardless of alignment. Very interesting n

I

Indigo

Looking for the new ESC Star!

[Song Contest] has been activated!

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!

is this full? in!

Status
Not open for further replies.