• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did it again. Stop twisting things into a false narrative. I said I'd offer my reads when I get home. How is asking someone a question even remotely forced? That makes no sense.
You ignored my post asking you for your own reads and discussing this game and instead replied to this because?????

I am not twisting anything, I am calling it how I see it lol. You get pushed a bit and then spam everyone about their reads and show no sign of actually caring and just doing it for the sake of it.

If you gonna give us meaningful post and reads then just do so when you are back home.

Looking for the new ESC Star!

[Song Contest] has been activated!

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!

In

On my phone I forget if I already entered or I’m too late

You ignored my post asking you for your own reads and discussing this game and instead replied to this because?????

I am not twisting anything, I am calling it how I see it lol. You get pushed a bit and then spam everyone about their reads and show no sign of actually caring and just doing it for the sake of it.

If you gonna give us meaningful post and reads then just do so when you are back home.
You know the saying about assumptions. I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.