Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro never was tobiroppo level, just look at what he did with Apoo and Killer, his up was just to reach King's level and nothing more than this, admiral level, you're kidding with me, I really think Oda have shame reading things like that.
How is Zoro "King's level" when he curbstomped KIng, lol?

This is literally the same shit that happened before Wano. Zoro had yet to go up against a YC-level opponent, and you had tons of dudes scaling him below commanders.

The funny thing is, Zoro actually has gone up against top tiers at this point in ADDITION to having stomped a first commander. So yeah, there's no reason to think he's getting treated like King and Queen against an admiral lmao

Healthy King + Queen fold fold Aramaki. Cope harder
They are healthy, you'll tell me Weevil are injured too? Everytime one admiral did something you have one excuse to say, just accept one obvious shit, admirals will destroy every single commander who fought against them, it's dry obvious and simple, Queen and King are completely healthy, two ancestral zoans, one ciborg and one lunarian, they recovered during the battle, wouldn't they recover in a week? Even more being a lunarian? For god's sake, stop this collective delay, it's shameful. Everyone here know about the recovery potential of the Zoans fruits, even more the Lunarians recovery, just accept the obvious.

This is literally the same shit that happened before Wano. Zoro had yet to go up against a YC-level opponent, and you had tons of dudes scaling him below commanders.

The funny thing is, Zoro actually has gone up against top tiers at this point in ADDITION to having stomped a first commander. So yeah, there's no reason to think he's getting treated like King and Queen against an admiral lmao
Talk to em :myman:

I really can't believe people really think Zoro can fight against an admiral, just look what Aramaki did with Queen and King TOGETHER, and what he said, why you just can't accept admirals are extremely ABOVE commanders? Don't being stupid on purpose, nobody in the straw hat crew can fight against one admiral, JUST LUFFY, use the fucking brain one time and stop being these walking L stupid and ridiculous fanboys brainless.
Fresh ACoC Zoro easily Low Diff both Queen and King. He can pretty well fight Kizaru.
The Admiral era is over brotha, better start building your wall bc it won't be easy to defend your Admiral agenda from now on.

Fresh ACoC Zoro easily Low Diff both Queen and King. He can pretty well fight Kizaru.
The Admiral era is over brotha, better start building your wall bc it won't be easy to defend your Admiral agenda from now on.
You mean the yonko era ? They looking like huge jokes right now .
How BM and kaido nap in magma going ?
Post automatically merged:

Also WTF why is sentomaru already UP ?

Oda with his fake out ..
He is an awoken zoan too ??

Before Wano Zoro never show his true potential, now we know what he can do, and fight against one top tier isn't one of that things, I really can't understand why the fuck you like to put characters above the level what they really are, why not just accept the true? Oda isn't is a retarded and him obviously will not will do a fight "Zoro vs Kizaru", Kizaru is in there to take care about Luffy, if admirals are fucking level commanders obviously Oda will sent more than one to take care about a Yonkou crew, it's so fucking obvious, sometimes I think you all have several mental problems.

He are fresh in the fight with King, wtf, Queen and King together will stomps Zoro with null dif, what a stupid thought HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, zorofans are really retardeds, I can't believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.