Status
Not open for further replies.
-title refers to the 50 units of new pacifistas released by Sentomaru to help the gang escape
Atleast it'll be cool to see those. Policeman Kuma Pacifista was alright but I'm curious what other new designs and models are out, especially after Sentomaru hyped them up 100's of chapters ago at the start of the timeskip.

-Luffy and Zoro stay behind while everyone else search for Vegapunk
Guess we could see Luffy and Zoro vs Kizaru and St Saturn or separately if the latter's gonna fight this arc. If not, then Oda will find some way to let everybody involved look good.

-Bonney is in some sort of memory world, she sees young Kuma being abused
Nice. Not the abuse but the Kuma focus. Hopefully it's not just tidbits.
-Vivi is with Morgans and Wapol. Morgans wants to write an article about how the Strawhats “kidnap” Vegapunk.
Great. Under Crocodile seemed ridiculous. No need to put her under unnecessary duress from her father's death to being under her former enemies' control. With Wapol and Morgans sounds more surprising.

Hopefully Sanji and Franky get some nice moments with Vegapunk. Sanji already knew about MADS's existence and obviously has the Judge connection and Franky is in his element here in Egghead.

How is Zoro "King's level" when he curbstomped KIng, lol?

This is literally the same shit that happened before Wano. Zoro had yet to go up against a YC-level opponent, and you had tons of dudes scaling him below commanders.

The funny thing is, Zoro actually has gone up against top tiers at this point in ADDITION to having stomped a first commander. So yeah, there's no reason to think he's getting treated like King and Queen against an admiral lmao
Lol, this coming from the people calling Sanji "Queen level" and saying he would lose to King.

Shanks lost his arm over a decade ago and didn't have to fight anyone even remotely strong at that point. Not to mention that even then shanks had stronger haki than both king and queen
And how it debunked my point ?
Heck shanks didn’t lose his power when he los his arm .

You have Kidd lose his arm to red hair pirates yet he fight and get stronger than before. One arm Kidd unlocked awaking than two arm Kidd version .

I remember when Moe used to accuse everyone of being you everytime someone wanked zoro and now look at you:josad:
I have always been and will always be a rational Zoro wanker. :neesama:
Post automatically merged:

That Admiral wank is just.. ew..
What Admiral wank? You don't honestly believe current Zoro can even tickle an Admiral, do you? You might as well believe in Santa Claus, if that were the case. :gokulaugh:

"Yes it makes it facts" just like the Marines think buggy is in charge of the cross guild so it must be true.

Nothing showed him to be right.

Just because you and greenbull who's been an admiral and part of the navy for like a month expect him to be stronger than a commander doesn't mean it's always true. Until we actually see it it's purely speculation.

Damn so you also think greenbull had to go full power to beat an extremely injured king and queen
NO I don't think theyw ere extremely injured I think this is the whole purpose of giving them a week to recover I htink you guys want follow your head cannon so bad that you have to lie and exagerate about everything.
I think that GB did not wanted wasted time when he saw 2 pirates woth Billions jumping hime he packed them quick using his full strenght .
But vs momo and the scabbard he was underestimating them a lot .
UNtill we see it ? We seen it king and queen got folded by GB he was walking on them when he said this .
So no you will be wrong and GB will be righ tuntil your head cannon of them being so hurt or etc is confirmed .
FOr what we know and see Admirals clap commanders.

Watch oda draw admiral kizaru look good and does not get one shot or low diff by retard yonko fans headcannon.

Even greenbull doesn’t even bleed from attacks. Oda know what to handle admirals.
Freaking fujtoria got downplay for single bruise by gear 3 luffy which it disappear after that

Heck in red movie, none of admirals even bleed. If they bleed , yonko fan would goes ape crazy like mystic kizaru sweat by shanks coc .

You realize that greenbull saying something doesn't make it a fact right?

What tf is an ancestral zoan? They were both ancient zoans.

Nowhere is it said that being lunitarian comes with ultra regeneration abilities, just enhanced durability that doesn't change the fact that he was litteraly cut in 2.

A week doesn't mean shit for their recovery, luffy and zoro won and were still unconscious for a whole week with some of the best doctors in the world treating them
Zoro and Luffy still unconscious because the damage what they received are 1000x more than King and Queen, no comparison, or you just forget the mink medicine?

King did not cut in 2, you take this from your ass.

And yes, Ancestral Zoans have faster and better recovery than the others, and Queen said king cab adapt himself in any situation, so this fucking week recovering was enough, and this shit is nos important, in any time in any circumstances Aramaki will stomps these two together, stop with that fucking ridiculous shit ego fight, Admirals are top tiers you liking this or not, and no one commander will fight against Kizaru now in one vs one, neither 2x1, 3x1, Kizaru are there to fight against Luffy or nothing, accept and stop crying like a baby

Watch oda draw admiral kizaru look good and does not get one shot or low diff by retard yonko fans headcannon.

Even greenbull doesn’t even bleed from attacks. Oda know what to handle admirals.
Freaking fujtoria got downplay for single bruise by gear 3 luffy which it disappear after that

Heck in red movie, none of admirals even bleed. If they bleed , yonko fan would goes ape crazy like mystic kizaru sweat by shanks coc .
I don't think anyone expects an Admiral to get low-diffed by a Yonko, I'm pretty sure the general expectation is a high-diff fight. What we don't expect is Admirals being these gods you hype them up to be and beating Yonko without trouble.

Lemme put it like that

Blackbeard is Aokijis daddy

Aokiji >> Green Brocolli

Blackbeards strongest known Yami attack failed to do any damage to artificial baby Lunarian

Yami >>> Brocolli fruit

No reason to assume Brocolli would be able to take out fresh King..at least not the way King of Hell Zoro did.
Greenbull would destroy King way harder than Zoro ever would currently.
Post automatically merged:

Fujitora has a glass fucking jaw and is the Jack equivalent of admirals
Shut up LAC.

Lujitora and Lyokugyu got injured by Sabo and the revos :saden:

Ooooh I've heard of this one! I gotta try it one day.
its great bro. Its so hard I needed to see the walkthrough to finish. :kobeha: Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, Insurgence, Radical Red, Unbound, Empyrean, Desolation. I suggest you to play these. If you like Pokemon, you'd love them. Its way better than regular games. I have rage quit, had to tone down the difficulty, I even laugh at others rage quiting on youtube.

I don't think anyone expects an Admiral to get low-diffed by a Yonko, I'm pretty sure the general expectation is a high-diff fight. What we don't expect is Admirals being these gods you hype them up to be and beating Yonko without trouble.
NO one think they can beat yonko without trouble they are a match to each others.
Like Oda said fo rbe the strongest for sure you have to beat the yonko and the admirals.
Why both ?
Because beating the yonko don't prove you are stronger then the admirals and beating the admirals don't prove youa re stronger then the yonko . So you need both .
Luffy also think this way .
If the main character think this way everyone should think this way .
I don't get the biased agenda .
NOthing is certain or write in stones in admirals vs yonko.

Nah, a healthy yonkou low/mid diffs this gen admirals except maybe Akainu. Akainu is high diff maybe. Prime Sengoku or Garp is a whole nother argument though.

edit: That would apply to Luffy, present BB, Shanks, and Kaido. BM is an enigma. All bets are off the table in regards to her.

Lujitora and Lyokugyu got injured by Sabo and the revos :saden:
That is only fujtoria have bandages while greenbull doesn’t have bandages and while sabo have bandages.
‘We all know admirals didn’t use full power on celestial dragon homeland .

Kaido who got his hand piece by KIMu guy , get cut by kinemon, got scar by 30 broken bones zoro .

Not to mention shanks has worst durability for any top tier . Worse than hippo skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.