• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want @SoulKiller to hit me with some reads as well when I wake up. I got that man on some townie vibes right now.

@MUUGEN let's play this game! Where you at? I could feel your presence immediately in One Piece. Now, I feel like your stuck in the Grand Line.

Was it work ? It can be tough, I had started my semester at Uni+Part time job and shit broke my back lol so I can sympathize.

Take easy Desty.
Yeah January is always just a wonky month for students. Also waking up to drive for an hour in pitch dark and then coming home when the sun is going down sucks.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Good morning. I'm glad I rolled town this time rather than last weebs when I was a weird third party indie. I' m looking for a stress free game and helping my fellow townies with my wonderful abilities. However I'm going to be semi active and try to catch up when I can. I'd appreciate some summaries. :daydream:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Looking for the new ESC Star!

[Song Contest] has been activated!

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!

In if still available

Emil

Certified Memelord
for summary imma be honest its 95% fluff lol

we have had some AL vs dest around rottkins. went nowhere and seems both town
we have had soulkiller vs tentei with soul accusing tentei of posting 90% about drama and not much else- tentei came off a bit defensive and started asking every1 for reads - nothing much came off this either
we've had naomi recommend people for town leader and couple of people wanting to lead
we have fuji and mango role playing WoW streamer

rest all fluff

only like 10/32 players have more post than the host

its a glorious game so far lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
also AL claimed miller and seems to be post restricted
and there was an early spite votes between muugen and tentei but they unvoted IIRC. nothing else came off it

Good morning. I'm glad I rolled town this time rather than last weebs when I was a weird third party indie. I' m looking for a stress free game and helping my fellow townies with my wonderful abilities. However I'm going to be semi active and try to catch up when I can. I'd appreciate some summaries. :daydream:
Pagu! I missed you.
also AL claimed miller and seems to be post restricted
and there was an early spite votes between muugen and tentei but they unvoted IIRC. nothing else came off it
He said he wasn't PRed actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.