• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want @SoulKiller to hit me with some reads as well when I wake up. I got that man on some townie vibes right now.

@MUUGEN let's play this game! Where you at? I could feel your presence immediately in One Piece. Now, I feel like your stuck in the Grand Line.
It's too early for reads as of now, more than half the players did not even post or contribute at all yet and me and you share similar timezone, for the exception that I will prolly wake up few hours after you lol.

It's actually 10 x easier to spot scum when you are one, you know that SK.
You don't say?

Being fed information and actually sensing what's deep within a person soul ain't the same thing. One requires a gaze so deep into one soul, observe your surrounding, sniff that scummines from the air, along with analyzing and little bit of feel to the player to determine if his soul should be cleansed or not. While the other is just some fodder information pushed into a person head before they even open their eyes, knowing what's inside the present before opening it.

I found it funny when there were more than one player that actually fluffed much more than you did, yet it did not warrant any kind of sussing from fuji end. That being said, you really haven't made anything note worthy so far. I like that you are calm about the situation at hand. But did you get the chance to read the thread? if so, what your thoughts so far? Because if you are scum Mr.Baki I would very much wouldn't mind hopping into that wagon ya know?
I read the thread and the situation at hand is quite complicated, 90% fluff, and 10% constructive talk, I can't say that anything caught my attention until now, not a big fan of all this fluff, but its d0-72h phase and the game is fresh.
It's kind of hard to form an confident opinion about who is scum and who is town with the present information, but Im with my eyes on my 3 voters, evil can come up from any place, and evil should be exterminated.

I read the thread and the situation at hand is quite complicated, 90% fluff, and 10% constructive talk, I can't say that anything caught my attention until now, not a big fan of all this fluff, but its d0-72h phase and the game is fresh.
It's kind of hard to form an confident opinion about who is scum and who is town with the present information, but Im with my eyes on my 3 voters, evil can come up from any place, and evil should be exterminated.
I feel you on the fluff part, making even me want a smoke now. Hand me a cig and light it up for me shall ya?

You don't say?

Being fed information and actually sensing what's deep within a person soul ain't the same thing. One requires a gaze so deep into one soul, observe your surrounding, sniff that scummines from the air, along with analyzing and little bit of feel to the player to determine if his soul should be cleansed or not. While the other is just some fodder information pushed into a person head before they even open their eyes, knowing what's inside the present before opening it.
These certenly are words, yep. Frrom the english language i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.