Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Oda's ever done a sleeper agent, why start now.
That's called not being repetitive. Any good writer shouldn't be repetitive.
And Oda isn't repetitive when it's about Sanji imo.
First, the Straw Hats usually only get one arc for their backstory, but Sanji got two.
Then he wasn't a punching bag back then, now he is a punching bag.
Then he wasn't a crying damsel back then, now he is a crying damsel.
Then he used to be Monster Trio back then, now he is not anymore.
Then he used to be a gentle man who treats lady with respect (covering Nami when her shirt was burnt in Little Garden), now he turns into a big pervert after spending 2 years in Okama Island (actually stripped Nami's clothes in Punk Hazard when he was in her body. A contrast to what happened in Little Garden).

Not impossible if he is the traitor now. He used to open the door in Ennies Lobby to help his crewmates, now he opens to the door to help the enemies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It'd be great if that's what Oda intended to do. But this isn't the first time Oda did something for absolutely no reason whatsoever. So I am just telling people to not get their hopes up.

Meaning he's less important than Luffy, which is what I am saying.
We have plenty of examples of these two getting separated and doing something - good or bad

Send flying by lucci

Cannon - duo version

Had duel with eachother

When Oda separates them together with Marines coming up then it's to face them. There's no other explanation and It's different from what we had seen in wano because that was plot which oda didn't build later on. This isn't

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's called not being repetitive. Any good writer shouldn't be repetitive.
And Oda isn't repetitive when it's about Sanji imo.
First, the Straw Hats usually only get one arc for their backstory, but Sanji got two.
Then he wasn't a punching bag back then, now he is a punching bag.
Then he wasn't a crying damsel back then, now he is a crying damsel.
Then he used to be Monster Trio back then, now he is not anymore.
Then he used to be a gentle man who treats lady with respect (covering Nami when her shirt was burnt in Little Garden), now he turns into a big pervert after spending 2 years in Okama Island (actually stripped Nami's clothes in Punk Hazard when he was in her body. A contrast to what happened in Little Garden).

Not impossible if he is the traitor now. He used to open the door in Ennies Lobby to help his crewmates, now he opens to the door to help the enemies.
:milaugh::milaugh:

I tend to think it's more likely that York is the traitor, first of all Oda like to subvert opinion and more importantly we already got a male traitor last arc:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Why Oda writes random things that lead to nothing? we are going on with Vegapunk missing for the last 3 chapters. Are they even trying to escape?
It's because of bonney:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.