Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy staying with Zori means as much as Brook staying with Zoro unless they end up doing something together. Don't blow group photos out of proportion.
Nah

Oda could have split SHs into 2 or 3 to look for VP but he didn't

Instead he sent all SHs to look for VP bar zoro and luffy
And, they are expecting marines to arrive so this clearly means zoro and luffy would be the ones to face them

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah

Oda could have split SHs into 2 or 3 to look for VP but he didn't

Instead he sent all SHs to look for VP bar zoro and luffy
And, they are expecting marines to arrive so this clearly means zoro and luffy would be the ones to face them
It'd be great if that's what Oda intended to do. But this isn't the first time Oda did something for absolutely no reason whatsoever. So I am just telling people to not get their hopes up.

Zoro is the Vegeta of OP, cope.
Meaning he's less important than Luffy, which is what I am saying.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:milaugh::milaugh:
No way you just said that
Well, it's obvious Luffy is more important than Zoro, the same way Zoro is more important than Brook.

Now luffy does it matter? Funny.
I don't understand what that means.
Post automatically merged:

There is a difference between plotline like the shimotsuki and zoro straight up being with Luffy when a big fight is just about to start:endthis:
It's the same thing i.e., Oda doing things for no reason, and users exaggerating it into something that it's not.

Well, it's obvious Luffy is more important than Zoro, the same way Zoro is more important than Brook.

I don't understand what that means.
Post automatically merged:

It's the same thing i.e., Oda doing things for no reason, and users exaggerating it into something that it's not.
It means that Luffy stops being important when it suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.