Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
As a former Wanji fan, I have to admit that Zoro is much stronger than Sanji.
I tried to defend him, but after the ACoC and Enma, It's impossible bro.

While Zoro is trying to become the strongest swordsman, Sanji's dream is to find the damn All Blue, what kind of dream is that? It's not a dream of someone who has CoC.
It's over Sanji fans, it's better to leave the boat while it's still possible.
i saw you downplaying zoro yesteray wtf is going on here :yodawhat:

While Zoro is trying to become the strongest swordsman, Sanji's dream is to find the damn All Blue, what kind of dream is that? It's not a dream of someone who has CoC.
All Blue is created after the Redline is destroyed, so Sanji needs the power to destroy the Redline, much more difficult to do than defeat some emo swordsman

Whitebeard bros we will never be a top tier the dream of having a family means nothing :josad:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Lol, there are no posts referring to grandmaster right? And by same logic, you don't see every Luffy fan referring Luffy to godffy right? And they are troling as much as you think Zoro fans are troling by referring him as grandmaster.
trolling? they can't make a single post without ''godffy'' in it, now find me one zoro fan who only calls him grandmaster i'll wait

Zolo fans talking big out of their ass. Nearly died beating a YC1 who faced Marco and Sanji already. Didnt even make Kaido move one inch with Asura. Enma carrying his ass. Had to be saved by Sanji for a long ass time and yet talking how Zolo carried Luffy? :kobeha: Luffy was the reason behind Zolo being alive. If he didn't save Law and Zolo from Kaido, they'd be dead already. Luffy had to save Zolo from Helmeppo too. Real life losers supporting One Piece loser Zolo.
Accept it Zoro did save Luffy few times. Don't be like a zoroturd.

Don't be like them how they don't accept that Luffy returned the favor by defeating Kaidou and saving everyone including Zoro.

like zolo wishes Law is at his side in the rooftop because he'll die hundred times over?:gokulaugh:
He would be dead if Luffy didn't stop Kaido with advCoC anyways. They talk about carrying Luffy's ass on rooftop when Luffy was the one that saved Lolos ass after Asura failed to even knock Kaido back and Sanji had to save his ass until Chopper injected him with Mink Steroids. Hiyori's music also helped Oden's haki come from Enma and these losers think this fodder is significant? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.