Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like zoro and Luffy Vs kizaru will be postponed because the island will explode the moment he will lend on it, it would be a reference to film z:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I feel like zoro and Luffy Vs kizaru will be postponed because the island will explode the moment he will lend on it, it would be a reference to film z:endthis:
Really don't think this arc is made for full fledge admiral fight.

As I said earlier, zoro and luffy will clash with kizaru

And, I am 90% sure Saturn will then use some ancient power to subdue both luffy and zoro.

Seraphims will become problem for other SHs

Then vp will do something to help shs escape somehow

I hope there is no more postpone nonsense or empty clashes.

Final saga already. The time is now.
Every single top tier can't make it to final arc, cause then it would be too crowded leading to usual Loda shenanigans of offsceen fights, or disappointing 2 chapter fights.

As long as Kizaru gets a great fight this arc, I'm fine with him going down.

Other than the obvious character development, Sanji not asking for help before, turning into finally asking for help.

Him doing that also discreetly let them know of the spies to watch themselves, somewhat of a Mr.Prince move if you think about it: Choose to embarrass himself to reveal how they're spying.
Discreetly? He screams it lol

Really don't think this arc is made for full fledge admiral fight.

As I said earlier, zoro and luffy will clash with kizaru

And, I am 90% sure Saturn will then use some ancient power to subdue both luffy and zoro.

Seraphims will become problem for other SHs

Then vp will do something to help shs escape somehow
I think the Seraphims are also gonna fight Luffy and zoro, people are underestimating to no end when these kids are the future, they will be top 15 by the end of the year. I can see robin and Nami getting involved with the seraphim also:endthis:

Nah I woke up even more annoyed then yesterday

Not only does this arc not flow well in terms of a story or plot point of view at all but he literally managed to ruin the Reverie arc which was considered one of the most hype arcs in OP

So Chapter 900 was the Reverie

Then Chapter 957 we found out an incident happened at the Reverie

Chapter 1054 we were told about something that happened but it wasn’t the entire truth but Sabo escaped.

That same chapter we were told that the Marines led by Akainu and Black Horse created a Reverie Investigation chapter to find out what happened

In chapter 1060 we found out that Sabo is “dead” again

It’s now chapter 1073. We haven’t found out about what happened at the Reverie for at least 200 chapters

But we’ve learnt that what actually happened there meant fucking nothing because Walpol Stole Vivi, Sabo saved Kuma and all the Revs escaped but Kuma went back, Cobra is dead but no one knows how

How do you waste 200 chapters to tell us something happened but in fact nothing actually happened and it wasn’t important dfkm

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think the Seraphims are also gonna fight Luffy and zoro, people are underestimating to no end when these kids are the future, they will be top 15 by the end of the year. I can see robin and Nami getting involved with the seraphim also:endthis:
This arc is about tech based on ancient civilization.

Seraphim already clashed with Zoro.

Saturn is living fossil - centuries old. No way this dude is without power. If not of his own then borrowed one - from ancient weapon or tech

Also, with Saturn getting introduce for the first time then it will be his hype moment - oda won't clown a Gorosei when there are other 4 of whom we don't even know a name.

So expect Gorosei hype and what's best to hype him against Luffy and zoro

This arc is about tech based on ancient civilization.

Seraphim already clashed with Zoro.

Saturn is living fossil - centuries old. No way this dude is without power. If not of his own then borrowed one - from ancient weapon or tech

Also, with Saturn getting introduce for the first time then it will be his hype moment - oda won't clown a Gorosei when there are other 4 of whom we don't even know a name.

So expect Gorosei hype and what's best to hype him against Luffy and zoro
Gorosei will not fight I tend to agree with the idea of them using some sort of power against Luffy and zoro but it will not be a fight, the five elders were never build individually they work as a group and it's why they will not fight. compare all the character Luffy fought to Saturn and you will see the difference, this guy does not stand out:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.