• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's quite odd to show off with such informations out of kinda blue :zorothink: or did someone said related to it?
as scum he claimed watcher

i have still not figure out how to read him correctly.

but i think might be town.

though if scum, the meme of al-ways-scum continues..

Alrighty, woke up, had a nice shower , sipping on my well made coffee and I gotta say, I expected to wake up to way more content but it seems we are where I left off. Quite disappointed ngl.

AL despite outing that piece of info quite late looks better than 80% of the players so far, atleast the dude is actively contributing on capturing scum and I feel the people who are on his wagon are bunch of lazy votes tbh. Now can AL be scum? sure, the immune to lie detect part is def weird ability to have as townie and I will need AL to hustle abit to earn his own freedom.

T-Pein conditional miller sounds fishy as well and I am thinking to myself if there would be two millers in the same game. I know it's super role madness but still.

From face value T-Pein looks worse off his claim cause the dude is not explaining his conditional aspect of his miller claim. When asked about it regarding AL he gave such a vague answer. Not the biggest fan for a conditional miller claim sounds like some low quality BS incase he gets copped.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
if you don't know what miller is then why did you say its odd that a lie detect aimed at my alignment will fail??
it is not really connected to miller, I mean me saying odd. It is just fact that you openly said that like if such thing wouldn't be suspicious :kayneshrug:

@MUUGEN My man, you awfully tame this game. You satisfied on that AL vote? Any thoughts on how the game is right now? I would think a townie motivated Muugen would be much more aggressive. But this is too much even for your standards don't you think?

AL sama

Red Haired
AL despite outing that piece of info quite late looks better than 80% of the players so far, atleast the dude is actively contributing on capturing scum and I feel the people who are on his wagon are bunch of lazy votes tbh. Now can AL be scum? sure, the immune to lie detect part is def weird ability to have as townie and I will need AL to hustle abit to earn his own freedom.
a lie detect will only fail on me if its aimed at my alignment so no I m not immune to it

From face value T-Pein looks worse off his claim cause the dude is not explaining his conditional aspect of his miller claim. When asked about it regarding AL he gave such a vague answer. Not the biggest fan for a conditional miller claim sounds like some low quality BS incase he gets copped.
t-pin will come with info/hint it when he town from past experience with his town play.

he usually get killed day 1 or 2 as town.

though not fan of miller claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.