• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zup yall! Haven't played for a long time. But this game looks promising, except I got my head spinning reading the rules and have not absorbed anything aside from the cute Tensei wallpaper. Truly a man of culture @Rej.

I am still on the 17th page and it doesn't seem this activity has been filled.

In.

This is a bad vote I must say.
Nah. She freaked out when she was Coven and I was Hypnotist in an OJ event. Tossed multiple OMGUS and WIFOM like it was for breakfast. But after that, I think it became part of her meta to always vote out players who she deems suspecting OR suspicious.

But then again, it's always bad to vote because she's voted by someone.
ah yes i must be throwing wifom votes back, and not looking for reactions from said voters and other who stand by, who know how i play town, or distant themselves from someone asking about my play.

truly bad play by me,

AL sama

Red Haired
so what do we make of kagura nee tan?? kuma

she is trying to throw shades at me even tho its pretty clear what I have been doing kuma

That’s a lot of town reads Al… you are scum aren’t you? why are you giving town reads like it’s a free candy on a Halloween night?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
so what do we make of kagura nee tan?? kuma

she is trying to throw shades at me even tho its pretty clear what I have been doing kuma
Yeah now I'm definitely more iffy about you.

Your kuma PR
Your miller claim
Your G2H reads half of which are people who haven't yet posted

Whatever you are trying to do is not good.

vote lynch Al sama

ah yes i must be throwing wifom votes back, and not looking for reactions from said voters and other who stand by, who know how i play town, or distant themselves from someone asking about my play.

truly bad play by me,

alright, what did you get out of my reaction? And the reaction of other players who know how you play and in stand by?

did you get anything insightful from this play? If you are townie I will need you to work with me here.

alright, what did you get out of my reaction? And the reaction of other players who know how you play and in stand by?

did you get anything insightful from this play? If you are townie I will need you to work with me here.
fuji-seemed to ignore my town play-null so sus his reaction, distant
al-looked better
gambit-50/50 have not played with him long while.

rest who where active but low post i see some sus, but will wait to see more activity from certain players.

Status
Not open for further replies.