• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@MUUGEN My man, you awfully tame this game. You satisfied on that AL vote? Any thoughts on how the game is right now? I would think a townie motivated Muugen would be much more aggressive. But this is too much even for your standards don't you think?
its a 72hr D0 phase im not going to read through 20+ pages of fluff. i'll play the same i do every game.

This is the type of stuff I normally get pinged by and I have said this before. You should know this by now.
You also know how I play and early fluff and high post count is NAI for me so Im just curious about that thought process, you’re acting as if you never played with me, but you did so that post to me was bad.

everyone know when i say toniest town to ever, is 100% town locked

and i never plan on breaking my record all these years

unless it's ryu who cult leader...ugh :catrude:
Lmao, I only ever played it games for you so I dont really know anything about that. For me you’re null atm. Only thing I really said about you was that your playstyle is kind of NAI to @SoulKiller .

Emil

Certified Memelord
@T-Pein™ ur gna eventually have to claim the condition for u to become miller and if u can avoid it altogether or not

not accusing u of lying, but ive used this exact same claim as a fake claim in NF where i was scum and become innocent when i do something (usually just a busdrive with a townie)

do u have any reads otherwise

You also know how I play and early fluff and high post count is NAI for me so Im just curious about that thought process, you’re acting as if you never played with me, but you did so that post to me was bad.
It's been a while since I have played with town you. I think my last 3 games I played with you was Peaky Blinder you were mafia in that game who fluffed and subbed out, Star Wars game you were indie, Date a Live game you were indie.

AL sama

Red Haired
Yeah now I'm definitely more iffy about you.

Your kuma PR
Your miller claim
Your G2H reads half of which are people who haven't yet posted

Whatever you are trying to do is not good.

vote lynch Al sama
kagura's so called reasons

she would know I m not restricted if she bothered reading the game

if I m a miller then I m a miller I can help it duh

as for my g2h I had to do it to move the game and scum hunt

I did more than most here, never backtracked my read on Mango which is a town lean.
Sure, you posted more than majority of the players I agree, but majority of the content of these posts were mostly fluff. Now comparing it with inactives which are making up majority of this game. Yea, you did do more than them. So when you look at your posts in the grand scheme of things, it really falls flat. No indication or interest in capturing scum. (if you are town then do prove me wrong)

That being said, regarding not backtracking.

When I asked you why you like mango out of everyone you stated this.

He’s playing a persona right now which obviously will garber attention towards him, when asked if it was a PR he denied it so he’s basically being flashy in the thread for the sake of it. I feel like scum would rather blend in and coast rather then do that, especially this early in the game where D0 is 72 hours.
Then when I made a post later on saying that you town read mango you quoted me and said this.

First of all I didnt give him a town lean, I said I like him so far. And I fail to see whats opportunistic about going against other players thoughts of mango.

When you heavily indicated in the previous vote that you don't think Mango is scum because of his Role Play and you don't see him doing that as scum, which mango called you out on it. This to me looks like you are backtracking. You did then later on state that you do town lean mango, but why say the post above then? Mango didn't do anything extra or different for you to change your mind and say that you do town read him? The entire situation is iffy.

I said I wont vote for anybody for no reason when asked to vote Muugen whom I was not suspecting, I vote Baki because I suspected him.

The reason doesnt have to be strong this early in the game, idk why you expect people to have solid scum reads so early but ok.
Your reasoning don't have to be strong, it's early during the game so I don't expect anything mind blowing. However, when I asked you why you pushing Baki this was your response.

Idk he mostly fluffed and discussed mechs.
You start off by saying that you don't know and give the blandest reason on mother earth. I found the reason odd because I can name multiple players from the top of my head who fluffed more than baki ever did. Plus, this post gave me the expression that you truly don't care who you vote for. Which ties back to your statement that you won't vote someone for no reason. Which gave me the impression that you are looking for something that pinged you wrong before placing a vote. But what baki did that pinged you off some other players did worse and they didn't ping you off?

I was there in the middle of the night and asked Baki what he thought about the votes on him and his answer was town will lnow who I am, I then went to sleep and came back and answered his post saying he isnt inactive.

Not sure why you think Im not trying to go after scum or game solve when Ive been doing just that. But ok :feelsokeman:
What do you think Baki is? you think he is scum? what conclusion you made off of it? Telling me that 'Look I asked here and that, I am helping!' won't really cut it. Any scum can make half ass reasons to push for a player and be content with it, and this what it looks so far. Content.

Emil

Certified Memelord
kagura's so called reasons

she would know I m not restricted if she bothered reading the game

if I m a miller then I m a miller I can help it duh

as for my g2h I had to do it to move the game and scum hunt
kagura's entrance was somewhat reserved/nervous as well - when me and fuji greeted her after coming bk from a long break i expect her to be more excited to play with us and shit talk / fluff more. she seemed very tense instead

null/scum

Status
Not open for further replies.