• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
those same abilities is what gives said scum away i caught plenty of them last game due to it.

this constant where is muugen jargon is getting outta hand now for a playerbase who doesnt even listen to my reads which are inherently correct you all are rather suspiciously interested in me this round.
Interest in you is a bit overstatement. For I mentioned your name few times and now I actually started interacting with you. It's more like if you are town as you claim to be, then it would be nice to actually see another player beside me who is not just fluffing out of their ass. I remember you are aggressive and stern when you play, and I don't see that. Not yet and it is pinging question marks in my head.

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
shaking bodies, shaking bodies, no one
fuji can stay. his activity alone is enough for me to give a day 1 pass

muugen/kagura/tentei
:yearight: ah Kagura! kagura... I said hi to kagura, forgot everything else what was happening with kagura later
Dont worry, Im fine lmao.
:catsweat:STAY STRONG MY MATE!

Also, I actually not fan of Mango so far. The townie mango I know is explosive and has no fear. This mango is a far cry of the townie Mango I know.

Fuji always has an aggressive tone no matter the alignment, I have my eyes on you Naomi. Don't think you are off the hook completely. Not the biggest fan of that Udell "push" that literally does nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Thats not actually true, Im not that aggro as indie and as scum It depends on my mood. Like in Flowers lunch game I wasnt really agressive but then I was in Favorites last year.

Rottkins

โ€Ž
shaking shaking shaking, no one can lazing now :daydream:

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Interest in you is a bit overstatement. For I mentioned your name few times and now I actually started interacting with you. It's more like if you are town as you claim to be, then it would be nice to actually see another player beside me who is not just fluffing out of their ass. I remember you are aggressive and stern when you play, and I don't see that. Not yet and it is pinging question marks in my head.
also depends on my mood and game flow its currently dead and like i said im not reading back through 20+ pages of fluff.

i will play aggressive when i want to and like i told ekko i wont keep repeating myself.

Rottkins

โ€Ž
Also, I actually not fan of Mango so far. The townie mango I know is explosive and has no fear. This mango is a far cry of the townie Mango I know.
true he disappeared kind of, he was yesterday around that hour so where did he went? did someone stole his dr. Peppers?

also depends on my mood and game flow its currently dead and like i said im not reading back through 20+ pages of fluff.

i will play aggressive when i want to and like i told ekko i wont keep repeating myself.
Reads beside your scum read on AL and possibly ten tei? any other playing pinging you off right now? and who is your town reads (if you have any)

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

i think there is more than enough content to go off. brushing this all under fluff is an overstatement

ur saying the game flowa is dead but u sus the players trying to make it alive

it doesn't add up

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
at least until they are mechanically cleared.

ekko your argument is moot - ratchet is someone who doesnt fluff and he was scummy as shit as last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.