• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
also depends on my mood and game flow its currently dead and like i said im not reading back through 20+ pages of fluff.

i will play aggressive when i want to and like i told ekko i wont keep repeating myself.
reading, not reading, what are your fancy thoughts about others so far? without checking again the past posts, who do you remember the best? opinion whatever if gooooood or baaaaad, come on, I know that there's fire in you to give some energy on the pixelated boards full of text! :willsmith:

Emil

Certified Memelord
at least until they are mechanically cleared.

ekko your argument is moot - ratchet is someone who doesnt fluff and he was scummy as shit as last game.
its not about last game but about ur own perspective

u r telling me u don't want to contribute now because the game is mostly fluff, however you do sus the players that are moving the game from fluff. it doesn't rly flow together

do u want the fluff or don't want it?

at least until they are mechanically cleared.

ekko your argument is moot - ratchet is someone who doesnt fluff and he was scummy as shit as last game.
I was crazy how Ratchet survived to the end of that game, doing a lot of damage to town while claiming all his actions.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
do u think the fluffers r town or scum?

do u think the people not fluffing r town or scum?

whats ur position here exactly?
there is no basis for your argument here - you should already know i dislike constant inactifaggers and fluff posters but it doesnt immediately align a player.

That doesnt answer my question, it doesnt matter how long we havent played together, you saw me play many times and you come out and bring out fluff and high posts as a reason for why I pinged you when I do this regardless of alignment especially early day 1.
That post of mine does answer your question. Even if it's early day 1 I will say what pings me.

I don't understand why you are getting defensive towards me when I am not fully caught up. You are acting as if my reads will not change and my reads are capable of changing once when I see posts that look towny or scummy.

1- The first post about mango doesnt indicate that I town read him, only that the way he presented himself with the RP wasnt likely as scum.

Which made me like him and town lean him. So yeah no backtracking.

Town lean and town read are different i said it in another post asking me that very question if you bothered reading it. Town lean to me means that I vibe with someone on a surface level and they exhibit certain behaviour that makes me think they might be town. Town read is me being almost certain Mango was town.

See the difference and dont bring up this point again.
You can't make a case on someone explaining why they are unlikely to be scum and also say that you like them out of everyone and still persist that you didn't mean that you town read/lean them. Because that shows me that your post regarding Mango was not geniune and just pocketing attempt.

2- Fluff and Mech is the only thing he did is as good a reason as any day 1. Yeah so name those people bro? I said the others atleast interracted when he did none of that. If I truly didnt care who I vote for I wouldnt vote at all and just sheep peoples votes instead of initiating a wagon good god wtf is this reasoning of yours??? And again I explained already why I didnt vote the actives, I said it many times now so go read those posts and stop asking me dumb questions.
Mitch fluffed, naomi fluffed, rottin fluffed, and I keep going on. My reasoning is very well intact you ignored Mitch fluff but not baki and when asked you, you said 'Idk he fluffed and mech talk' when other players were more guilty of that.

3- I am still in bed, woke up and will read what Baki posted afterwards. I cannot iso posts on phone. Like you’re aware I was sleeping right?
What's your follow up on Baki? he still scummy in your eyes?

Also, what is your thoughts on Muugen right now? and general read list if you have any at the moment.

I just caught up, Fuji's arguments for his vote are meh at best, 1. yes he accuses me of fluff at the start of the game, most people fluffed also, maybe Fuji more than most and 2. yeah i talked about some mechanics, how is this a bad thing exactly?

It is true that I have not had a suspect candidate until now, my style is not to vote for a played and hope that I hit the jackpot, I usually wait to see what information other players provide, for example, T-pein said that he is a conditional miller, and then just went afk, even tho some folks started to question him, well this is sus in my book, and now I wait to see how this situation will evolve, Fuji's suspicion on me for fluff is also sus, the man fluffed 10xme, this is not a good reason and argument for a lynch vote.
You did nothing till the moment I went to sleep and the fact that you barely interracted with other players pinged me. Almost like you didnt want people to notice you.

That and mech talk struck me as you just wanting to appear to be contributing.

To be clear the fluff itself isnt reason for suspicion, its that other than it you only spoke mechanics and didnt talk to anyone much.

Will read the rest of your posts.

On Al? If it wasn't for his miller claim, I'd just call him scum right now. His play so far has not made sense. Not sure why you'd think I thought he was paranoid?
no i said are you paranoid of his gameplay, not him.

miller claim i agree. i

al as town does give reads, i pointed out. scum al does not do that from what i noticed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is no basis for your argument here - you should already know i dislike constant inactifaggers and fluff posters but it doesnt immediately align a player.
your position is very unclear and I'm trying to draw that out of you

- you do not want to play now because the game is full of fluff, however, you do not take any incentive to clear the fluff and solve, instead you let it go

- you see some players not fully indulging in the fluff and are attempting to move something forward. do you put those in FoS or not?

if your contention is that you are unable to play the game because of the fluff then players who are helping to clear the fluff should be working with the same mindset as you. so why FoS on them? can you elaborate more on this?

earlier you said you liked ekko. what happened to warrant this change? why did you put me on FoS now? cuz i voted you?

@BakiDou you think scum T-Pein would come in the thread and claim a whacky conditional miller then dip when questioned? Does that sound like a good scum strat?

Same question for @SoulKiller and whoever else susses him.
I have no idea if he is scum 100%, he is sus to me because some players questioned him about his conditions abilities when he was online, and he just dipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.