Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
reading, not reading, what are your fancy thoughts about others so far? without checking again the past posts, who do you remember the best? opinion whatever if gooooood or baaaaad, come on, I know that there's fire in you to give some energy on the pixelated boards full of text! :willsmith:
the only person i interacted with was uchi and that was for like 3 pages so no, no one comes to mind.
its not about last game but about ur own perspective

u r telling me u don't want to contribute now because the game is mostly fluff, however you do sus the players that are moving the game from fluff. it doesn't rly flow together

do u want the fluff or don't want it?
it is my own perspective your point is "we cant be scum cause we arent fluffing" when ive just proven you wrong.

idek why you want to debate this with me. nor why you are already spouting sophistry.
I was crazy how Ratchet survived to the end of that game, doing a lot of damage to town while claiming all his actions.
you have players like doc who sheep him and others like naomi who scum read players but dont act on them. they both let me down tbh

@BakiDou you think scum T-Pein would come in the thread and claim a whacky conditional miller then dip when questioned? Does that sound like a good scum strat?

Same question for @SoulKiller and whoever else susses him.
Maybe that is what he wants us to think? I am waiting to see him explain his conditions. But this is T-Pein we talking about. Anything is possible with the guy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i still have not cracked the code in reading you...

but am leaning town atm from your info role share, and town list. which i recall scum does not do. also memes and relax attitude!
what does scum not do?

claim miller?
share a read list?

u have seen ratchet do both of those last game. of all the reasons to read AL as town this one comes more from TMI POV, naomi

no i said are you paranoid of his gameplay, not him.

miller claim i agree. i

al as town does give reads, i pointed out. scum al does not do that from what i noticed.
I'm not sure what you're asking by saying I might be paranoid over Al's slot? I've been pretty clear his game doesn't make sense to me not does his thought processes. Not sure how paranoia plays into this.

However, his miller claim of being lie detect immune does lead to some runaround on his actual claim. Even his miller claim doesn't really make me want to give him townie points.

I mean, his reads list featured players that hadn't even posted yet. What do you make of that?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
it is my own perspective your point is "we cant be scum cause we arent fluffing" when ive just proven you wrong.

idek why you want to debate this with me. nor why you are already spouting sophistry.
this ain't my point. let me ask u again. why are we FoS?

why am i suddenly FoS when u said u liked me earlier?

the only person i interacted with was uchi and that was for like 3 pages so no, no one comes to mind.

you have players like doc who sheep him and others like naomi who scum read players but dont act on them. they both let me down tbh
i will try to be more agressive so won't happen again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
You did nothing till the moment I went to sleep and the fact that you barely interracted with other players pinged me. Almost like you didnt want people to notice you.

That and mech talk struck me as you just wanting to appear to be contributing.

To be clear the fluff itself isnt reason for suspicion, its that other than it you only spoke mechanics and didnt talk to anyone much.

Will read the rest of your posts.
what mech talk? can u point me to it

yeah and my guts are saying he is scum but the thing is I have seen fuji play like this a few times as town
So your guts say the guy is scum, you scum read the guy. Yet you are hesitant to place a vote in one of the few scum players in your huge pile of town read list huh?

You can't make a case on someone explaining why they are unlikely to be scum and also say that you like them out of everyone and still persist that you didn't mean that you town read/lean them. Because that shows me that your post regarding Mango was not geniune and just pocketing attempt.

Mitch fluffed, naomi fluffed, rottin fluffed, and I keep going on. My reasoning is very well intact you ignored Mitch fluff but not baki and when asked you, you said 'Idk he fluffed and mech talk' when other players were more guilty of that.

What's your follow up on Baki? he still scummy in your eyes?

Also, what is your thoughts on Muugen right now? and general read list if you have any at the moment.
1- I feel like we are going circles here, you dont seem to separate town lean and town reads but I do. They can still be scum and I could be wrong but the behaviour itself struck me as more likely to be town than not hence a town lean, its nothing solid but it was something I wanted to offer against you guys sussing him. Now unless heโ€™s my scummate I see no reason in defending him, If I was scum and he was town even less because why would I stick my neck out for some random townie early day 0 hence why this whole thing is quite frankly a waste of time on both sides rn. I dont wanna keep repeating myself.

2- Its not just the fluff I said it many times, Mitch, Naomi and Rottkins while they fluffed still interracted with other players.

Muugen I have null rn, I do understand his want to not start going guns blazing in such a long phase and whats likely going to be a long game. You never played Weebs so I understand your eagerness but it can become quite taxing and most people end up burned out sooner or later.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
no i said are you paranoid of his gameplay, not him.

miller claim i agree. i

al as town does give reads, i pointed out. scum al does not do that from what i noticed.
so how can you hand out a town read to al when he gave town reads to players who havent even entered the game while also giving himself a self pr that he admitted to. claimed to have the same exact ability to a player who you scum read last game that flipped scum.

did you roll scum this round?
your position is very unclear and I'm trying to draw that out of you

- you do not want to play now because the game is full of fluff, however, you do not take any incentive to clear the fluff and solve, instead you let it go

- you see some players not fully indulging in the fluff and are attempting to move something forward. do you put those in FoS or not?

if your contention is that you are unable to play the game because of the fluff then players who are helping to clear the fluff should be working with the same mindset as you. so why FoS on them? can you elaborate more on this?

earlier you said you liked ekko. what happened to warrant this change? why did you put me on FoS now? cuz i voted you?
sophistry - since when did i say i do not want to play?

when did i let it go? did i not say the gamethread has been dead everytime ive joined?

FoS is based off my own read that varies.

once again when did i ever say such a thing.

ill just end the discussion with you here if you want to continue to add false narrative.

i said i liked you as a person in regards to my Policy Lynches i didnt say anything about liking you this game.

yawn.

what does scum not do?

claim miller?
share a read list?

u have seen ratchet do both of those last game. of all the reasons to read AL as town this one comes more from TMI POV, naomi
tmi i would say is you, if you think a read on day 0 from me, will not change later.

i wouldn't trust al to be honest, but him rolling scum each game is meh, and would like to figure it out if am correct or not.

I'm not sure what you're asking by saying I might be paranoid over Al's slot? I've been pretty clear his game doesn't make sense to me not does his thought processes. Not sure how paranoia plays into this.

However, his miller claim of being lie detect immune does lead to some runaround on his actual claim. Even his miller claim doesn't really make me want to give him townie points.

I mean, his reads list featured players that hadn't even posted yet. What do you make of that?
his reads where more attempt to reactions from players, i'v seen nova do the same thing day 1 for reactions with scum/town even players not active. so not sus of him for this reason of play.

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
:catsweat:FINALLY NOTICED! I thought that you guys avoid me for a moment
:catsure:Uchi you say? Yet you interact all the time with Ekko here! And Naomi.... And SoulKiller.... What are your thoughts about them? good or not! for me I so far like Ekko the most, why to waist so much time and energy on Serious... Gloomy... answers and just go up front with questions and thoughts! If a long post, let's give it some soul and thing that will make person be excited to read more!

Surprisingly Udell is the most memorable the most for me cuz he popped and dropped, nothing to care about! Quite rude, don't you think?

Also Al dropped his kuma kumanie :pepehands: frogs in my country make kum kum quite sad...

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
tmi i would say is you, if you think a read on day 0 from me, will not change later.

i wouldn't trust al to be honest, but him rolling scum each game is meh, and would like to figure it out if am correct or not.
cool i don't have a reason to scum read him now and i don't get randomly paranoid for no reason

i think town reading him just for the miller claim and read list is artificial. if this is how u town read players u r very easy to fool, naomi

Status
Not open for further replies.