Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its probably to make it harder to prove myself as miller

Al, no this seems like a way to avoid people from any chance to catch you in your lie if you are mafia.

Do this for me AL. Say 'I am a town miller and my wincon is to eliminate all threat to town.' and we will let someone lie detect it. If it fails, I will believe your claim. If you are town miller as you claim then this shouldn't be a problem right?

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
now Rottkins for how quick and easy he jumped on a weak wagon with even shittier reasoning.
:kayneshrug: sweet that you think that I'm an eagle in anything, especially thinking. we have over 30h for fooling around and accusing one another, and I wanna know would Ekko really fully claim or not :vistalaugh:

What are the votes on Udell about?
i had to iso him, because i don't remember him being here to begin with xd

To whom it may concern:

This guy is not reading 41 pages. This guy also does not care if that makes him sus. This guy is town and trust no one. Yall all evil in this guy eyes. Enjoy the rest of your day plebians. :cheers:
Tag me when yall decide who to lynch so that I can hop on the bangwagon. Other than that see yall next DP.
i mean, not much here xd

pretty blunt for a scum in general, but idk how Udell plays

anyone wanna comment on that? maybe people who voted him @Naomi @Destroya

l
Fuji's is more of a read. As soon as the game started and Fuji saw Mango's roleplay thing, he latched himself to that with his own RP, making himself buddies with Mango. Then, once i told him i knew about Asmongold stuff, he started trying to pocket me and asking me to join them on their RP trio.
I joined this game with fun in mind, saw Mango was rping Asmon ad decided to join along. How that translates to buddying is beyond me, that and the fact that you think me asking you to join us in the meme is me attempting to pocked you??? How does that make sense when at the same time I was questioning your reaction to the miller stuff?

A lot of Fuji's posts also feel like he interacts with people, maybe with a question, but then he kinda just agrees or says okay to it, and then proceeds to buddy them.
Huh? Who did I buddy this game? I disagreed with the read on mango when I couldve just gone with the flow, I started a push on Bakidou unprompted. I went off against Juliets weird read on me, I questioned the validity of Kaguras reasoning in voting Al. If my goal was to be everyones friend I just wouldnโ€™t do anything like wtf is this shit.
I agree about Fuji trying to get into people good side, in his last reply to my post he said 'Anyways man this discussion drained me, I understand if you have some reservations here and there but Im hoping to change your mind as the game goes on through my play. '

Which felt very pockety and trying to get into my good side. Didn't rub me well.
So me telling you that im done with this convo and that Im moving on and asking you to judge me by my gameplay moving forward is me trying to pocket you? Fuck off mate.

i

idk rottkins said something about him standing out earlier.
i'v mention this before rottkins. as me and destroyer voting him up, till he decide to show up later. :pepecafe:

i had to iso him, because i don't remember him being here to begin with xd

i mean, not much here xd

pretty blunt for a scum in general, but idk how Udell plays

anyone wanna comment on that? maybe people who voted him @Naomi @Destroya
as scum he will coast/hardly contribute, make some fake activity to blend in and yeet out. :pepecafe:

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž

Al, no this seems like a way to avoid people from any chance to catch you in your lie if you are mafia.

Do this for me AL. Say 'I am a town miller and my wincon is to eliminate all threat to town.' and we will let someone lie detect it. If it fails, I will believe your claim. If you are town miller as you claim then this shouldn't be a problem right?
I m isekai town miller and my wincon is to eliminate all threats to isekai town

or just role crush me and send a cop

So me telling you that im done with this convo and that Im moving on and asking you to judge me by my gameplay moving forward is me trying to pocket you? Fuck off mate.
'Anyways man this discussion drained me, I understand if you have some reservations here and there but Im hoping to change your mind as the game goes on through my play. '

Yes, this felt like you were trying to get into my good side.

null/scum

blatant non game solving. fine with his wagon as well
You think scum would make an opening post like that? I swear you guys go into this thinking scum are a bunch of shit flinging monkeys with the way you underestimate them.

Why wouldnt he just coast? With the amount of clashes going on rn why would he feel the need to post those?

Status
Not open for further replies.