General Chat

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lol Erkan legit?You really open up a second Yonkou group, the reason for that was funny asf, he said that I been a spy of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and that I never downplay Admirals(which is true I respect both Admirals and Yonkous), so he decide to open up a second group and he did it lmao.
:suresure::suresure:
Well doesn´t matter for me, I'm a observer of most fandoms, neutral :)
Only when it come to Blackbeard, my Goat, im perhaps not neutral.
:myman:
The only thing you're dedicated with is Doffy slander lmfao. There a PM for that somewhere?

Lol Erkan legit?You really open up a second Yonkou group, the reason for that was funny asf, he said that I been a spy of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and that I never downplay Admirals(which is true I respect both Admirals and Yonkous), so he decide to open up a second group and he did it lmao.
I swear Erkan is a mixture of Erci Cartman and Usopp

Imagine being kicked out of a group chat for not downplaying characters enough, i get why they are spamming admiraLs like they were bots now.😂😂😂

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Imagine being kicked out of a group chat for not downplaying characters enough, i get why they are spamming admiraLs like they were bots now.😂😂😂
“We have reached a collective decision to kick @Shiroyru from our desperate cope PM because he has only been spelling ‘AdmiraLLLLLs” with 4 Ls instead of the PM-approved 5 Ls.”