General Chat

Lol Erkan legit?You really open up a second Yonkou group, the reason for that was funny asf, he said that I been a spy of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and that I never downplay Admirals(which is true I respect both Admirals and Yonkous), so he decide to open up a second group and he did it lmao.
:suresure::suresure:
Well doesn´t matter for me, I'm a observer of most fandoms, neutral :)
Only when it come to Blackbeard, my Goat, im perhaps not neutral.
:myman:
Imagine being kicked out of a group chat for not downplaying characters enough, i get why they are spamming admiraLs like they were bots now.😂😂😂
 

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
‎
Imagine being kicked out of a group chat for not downplaying characters enough, i get why they are spamming admiraLs like they were bots now.😂😂😂
“We have reached a collective decision to kick @Shiroyru from our desperate cope PM because he has only been spelling ‘AdmiraLLLLLs” with 4 Ls instead of the PM-approved 5 Ls.”
 

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎
His posts got so lazy to the point where he was clearly just trying to pad out his post count
Lol I've never blocked a user, he's the only user I ever considered blocking just to make my forum experience a bit cleaner. But ultimately it's not that serious.

You're supposed to be neutral
I think he means in spirit.
 

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
‎
Lol Erkan legit?You really open up a second Yonkou group, the reason for that was funny asf, he said that I been a spy of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and that I never downplay Admirals(which is true I respect both Admirals and Yonkous), so he decide to open up a second group and he did it lmao.
:suresure::suresure:
Well doesn´t matter for me, I'm a observer of most fandoms, neutral :)
Only when it come to Blackbeard, my Goat, im perhaps not neutral.
:myman:
this you?
 
Top