• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never said to waste a role crush? don't put words on my mouth, I simply want someone to lie detect that posts to see if what he claims checks out or not.

His claim to be immune to lie detect specifically for alignment makes no sense as town miller so wanna confirm that if possible.
ok misunderstood then. AL was the one to suggest the rolecrush

whatever don't rly like wasting a lie detect on him eitherway unless needed to confirm later and he is in PoE. hope the lie detector doesn't follow

What I am doing is making sure his lie immunity regarding alignment actually checks out and he is not full of shit. If it fails, he pass if not then he gets axed.
I disagree with this, and I dont like the fact that you’re trying to have a lie detector literally waste their ability on Al who claimed it fails on him. Its just inefficient as hell.

Also scum can be lie detect immune anyways so even if fails what does this even tell you? If you think hes lying then an invest failing on him means nothing.

so u suggest we waste a rolecrush + a lie detect on someone we don't read scummy

actually why do u read him scummy?
i mean, it's srm, it doesn't have to be rolecrush

could be ability to turn off passives or somethign

but if this IS rolecrush, i'd say please, wait a sec, i need to ask some pm questions

I never said to waste a role crush? don't put words on my mouth, I simply want someone to lie detect that posts to see if what he claims checks out or not.

His claim to be immune to lie detect specifically for alignment makes no sense as town miller so wanna confirm that if possible.
Ive seen it before, in fact I had one like that in my last game. Its basically made to make it even harder for millers. Usually balanced by the fact that their role is stronger overall.

So its possible and I feel like wasting a lie detect on him at this juncture is very meh.

I disagree with this, and I dont like the fact that you’re trying to have a lie detector literally waste their ability on Al who claimed it fails on him. Its just inefficient as hell.

Also scum can be lie detect immune anyways so even if fails what does this even tell you? If you think hes lying then an invest failing on him means nothing.
Outing that he is immune to alignment only came out of nowhere and will take it as being in good faith if it does fail. Meaning I am more likely incline to believe his claim if it does fail. If it doesn't however.....

That being said, there is a world where you state is true. Which is why at one point I would like a full claim from our guy here.

AL sama

Red Haired
Outing that he is immune to alignment only came out of nowhere and will take it as being in good faith if it does fail. Meaning I am more likely incline to believe his claim if it does fail. If it doesn't however.....
tell me one thing

how does it helps a scum if they claim something like that out of nowhere??

Bow eset wondering shanga depwa town read bow even tho bow haven't been online or posted yet lol

Geez. My timezone is really strange, I am the only one here except my boy @AL sama who lives quite nearby.

Anyway. I'm about to sleep in an hour or two.

Like this one here.
^Bow don't like gambit zo far

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
:kayneshrug: sweet that you think that I'm an eagle in anything, especially thinking. we have over 30h for fooling around and accusing one another, and I wanna know would Ekko really fully claim or not :vistalaugh:
so you would be ok with losing a protentional townie just so you can have another protentional townie claim.

sus
@MitchMatch
@Nessos
@Ryu Kishi

If there is any lie detecting going on, please lie detect this for us please and thank you.
not sure if this will work since he's "lie detect immue" to alignment this is in regards to his alignment
so u suggest we waste a rolecrush + a lie detect on someone we don't read scummy

actually why do u read him scummy?
you dont find his claim scum aligned?
you read anything?
don't put words on my mouth
yeah he does this quite a lot glad to see someone else sees it to.

Town Win Con
The lie detects should be used on people that are scummy, I have almost no doubt that the investigation result will turn out to be how Al sama said, Id say let him be in d1-d2, if somehow the bear starts to do more negatives than positives then yeah we can start to look into the matter, but rn I dont feel that we need to go that far. With a miller claim and with that type of passive I expect him to have a decent role to contribute for town.

Status
Not open for further replies.