Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I m back

@Destroya how is kagura fine and what part my plat isn't making sense to you??

@SoulKiller I don't know why I have that lie detect thingy its maybe cause I m monokuma or that I m miller

also I usually don't place my vote early on
I said Kagura was fine because nothing pinged me there; I don't have a strong read, just a gut check.

I tried to discuss what didn't make sense before but you decided to drop it and said we were going in circles.

i had to iso him, because i don't remember him being here to begin with xd

i mean, not much here xd

pretty blunt for a scum in general, but idk how Udell plays

anyone wanna comment on that? maybe people who voted him @Naomi @Destroya
I wanted to vote Udell because he said tag him if there's anything important. I think pressure on him is important, so I wanted to see what would happen.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
its called taking responsibility
if i made a mistake I'm willing to strip claim everything since there will be doubts around my slot and i want to at least put everything on the table for my fellow townies

do u have any reads of ur own rott?
So far you seem the towniest out of all, I said before why. Udell appears out of blue, and left out of blue. Al with the lie detector immunity to some points claim brings quite chaos to everything... :brootea: fire is catching, house starts to lit a bit~ Naomi and Fuji are regular towns, u know, there a question, there a drill~ :yearight: proud to see them be alive!

when you read things in your head or aloud you can hear the way things are written…..
fair point!
if muugen is scum rottkins can be another faction
muugen actually has a point
:catcry: oh I wish to have friends to plot with them against the woooorld even if scared for my life while it... but hey, I won't be blamed for my death by anyone! essaaaaaaaa~~~~ plus, u guys are not first, Destroya was my first fan here:catsure:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
oh yeah we lost mango, he still didn't appeared from the ashes!

I aint changing my vote lol.
Impressively display of skill Mr. Fujishiro, your scum team must be proud rn

The sole reason im not voting your ass is that the folks here wants to keep you around, you still got some fluff in you, but soon this shit will go stale and then you will pay a price for your actions

Anyway, lets put some preassure on @T-Peinβ„’ come here and explain your conditional miller

Vote Lynch T-Pein

If it was an addition to his claim then wouldn't you agree that its kinda risky for him to do that? I mean whats the benefit really?

If he knows he's immune to lie detects as scum he wouldnt out that, as town he's doing it preemptively to let town know whats up. If anything if he was scum with lie detect immunity he wouldnt say it in the hopes of someone wasting it on them. Then it can be explained in many ways like the investigator got blocked or something.
Sure I see your reasoning here, it’s just I don’t see the point of a town miller with that type of immunity and is creating doubt believing his claim. I explained my thought process on why I would like to check out his claim but I also see the reasoning not to from the points you addressed. I feel like best solution is to force him to claim completely at certain point of the game.

Impressively display of skill Mr. Fujishiro, your scum team must be proud rn

The sole reason im not voting your ass is that the folks here wants to keep you around, you still got some fluff in you, but soon this shit will go stale and then you will pay a price for your actions
You putting a lot of weight on what people think this early in the game. You gonna address my points or no?

Sure I see your reasoning here, it’s just I don’t see the point of a town miller with that type of immunity and is creating doubt believing his claim. I explained my thought process on why I would like to check out his claim but I also see the reasoning not to from the points you addressed. I feel like best solution is to force him to claim completely at certain point of the game.
Fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.