• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
I said Kagura was fine because nothing pinged me there; I don't have a strong read, just a gut check.

I tried to discuss what didn't make sense before but you decided to drop it and said we were going in circles.
x you realize that last night we both were repeating the same thing over and over again without going making any progress right??

Your thought process, but as you said guess more time needs to pass. I usually feel like I nod my head when I read your posts. Especially when you are townie. Not getting that vibe yet. So checking if all is good.
Okay so what specific posts do you not agree with? Are you saying that you can nod your head to my posts even when I'm scum? So should you not nodding your head mean something then? I feel like all I've really done this game is have a bit of a back and forth with Al, chatted briefly with Rottkins, and threw a vote on Baki and then Udell. Which of my interactions do you disagree with? Is this enough from my slot to make a comment that you funny feel synchronized?

x you realize that last night we both were repeating the same thing over and over again without going making any progress right??
And do you realize the whole time I was saying I didn't understand your thought process? But now you're bringing it up again like I never said this and after you said you were dropping it because we were going on circles. So what's the point bringing this up again when you didn't want for resolve this before?

Okay so what specific posts do you not agree with? Are you saying that you can nod your head to my posts even when I'm scum? So should you not nodding your head mean something then? I feel like all I've really done this game is have a bit of a back and forth with Al, chatted briefly with Rottkins, and threw a vote on Baki and then Udell. Which of my interactions do you disagree with? Is this enough from my slot to make a comment that you funny feel synchronized?
More so your line of thought process and seeing it from town perspective. I feel like I read some of your posts and usually think something similar regarding a post etc. But nothing so far this game in regards of all your interactions, this does not necessarily say anything and it’s NAI but it’s something I noticed so far.

=
Honestly fail to see how Baki is more scummy than other players tbh.
I mean there are others and Im not gonna force you guys to follow my push but it is what I want right now, y'all do your thing.

Anything new popped up that made you more solid on baki here?
Read my iso on him, and also his not voting me because other people want to keep me around is weak. Why is he putting so much weight onto what others think this early in the game?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I feel like she was choosing what to say carefully and not being carefree at all. Like she is walking around this thread wearing super high heels and making sure she does not detonate a minefield bomb.

really feeling like pushing her at this very moment.
I mean we can she went under the radar cause idek remember why and she made it to end game as scum and won doing that same strategy

Good morning everyone.
What does weebs game have in store for me this time since last time I got killed by a weird scum ability event.

I don't even know which one I should pick.
I don't remember how exactly the ability works and I think it was one of those events I did not participate in.

Currently null on everyone and there's alot of fluff.

AL's new avatar is funny.

Some of my completed games I take the town leader spot when I think I have solved the game which happens around mid to late game if I am still alive.
I'm on break right now and read up to page 34.

I got pinged by Fuji when I saw him saying he has the highest post count and most of his posts were fluff. A player who has the highest post count with alot of fluff when I don't have a town read on them is a red flag.

AL looks really different from the last game I played with him where he was scum and in that scum game of his AL looked tonally off and in this game I have not been getting tonally off vibes from him and I have a town lean on him.

This is the type of stuff I normally get pinged by and I have said this before. You should know this by now.

It's been a while since I have played with town you. I think my last 3 games I played with you was Peaky Blinder you were mafia in that game who fluffed and subbed out, Star Wars game you were indie, Date a Live game you were indie.

That post of mine does answer your question. Even if it's early day 1 I will say what pings me.

I don't understand why you are getting defensive towards me when I am not fully caught up. You are acting as if my reads will not change and my reads are capable of changing once when I see posts that look towny or scummy.

I saw in recent pages AL's reads were being talked about. When I saw his reads it looked like to me he was joking.

Earlier I was thrown off by Soulkiller's tone and now I'm leaning town on him. His frustration of there being fluff posts and when he comes back with the thread not changing and his interaction with Naomi which looked like he was trying to figure out her alignment looked towny.

About the miller claims I can see it go either way.

All Juliet posts in this game so far, ill credit her that she did not fluff at all for the exception of maybe the first post. But everything after feels like hand picked very specifically. I honestly thought her first post saying everyone is null when all there was fluff looked good on her but now looking back, it feels like she possibly might be tensed up.

She mentioned fuji post count after I addressed it myself, part of me tells me she is following the thread closely but not saying much and hand picking topics that feels would give her that sense that she is paying attention to the thread. I feel like I need this girl to start actually doing something cause i am getting this unease vibe from her at the moment.

So what is the next step? Do you come at me with the same 3 arguments again?: fluff, mechanics, no interactions? Ahem, i had some interactions here, so you can delete the last part.
Or do you start contributing? Because right now you are in a blank state.
The next step is you either step up your game or you get lynched.

Did you even read my ISO? You quite literally ignored my quotes and then proceeded to post as if nothing was happening.

Lets start with this, why do you like Odd and SK.

AL sama

Red Haired
And do you realize the whole time I was saying I didn't understand your thought process? But now you're bringing it up again like I never said this and after you said you were dropping it because we were going on circles. So what's the point bringing this up again when you didn't want for resolve this before?
what's so hard to understand dude

my thought process was that it was weird for you to ask rottie those questions cause I assumed you know rottie

Status
Not open for further replies.