• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next step is you either step up your game or you get lynched.

Did you even read my ISO? You quite literally ignored my quotes and then proceeded to post as if nothing was happening.

Lets start with this, why do you like Odd and SK.
I like Odd and Sk because they were contributing more than a lot of folks here, even tho Odd has like 5 posts, cant say that they are 100% town but there is a good chance they are, at least in my opinion.
And yeah i will ignore your posts if you quote me again with the same stuff, I dont have a reason to repeat myself, go iso yourself, you writed the same messages to me over and over again, and I responded, wont repeat myself tho.
As for the lynch part, good luck.

All Juliet posts in this game so far, ill credit her that she did not fluff at all for the exception of maybe the first post. But everything after feels like hand picked very specifically. I honestly thought her first post saying everyone is null when all there was fluff looked good on her but now looking back, it feels like she possibly might be tensed up.

She mentioned fuji post count after I addressed it myself, part of me tells me she is following the thread closely but not saying much and hand picking topics that feels would give her that sense that she is paying attention to the thread. I feel like I need this girl to start actually doing something cause i am getting this unease vibe from her at the moment.
Her 5th post about not town leading till mid to late almost feels like its her preemptively setting up not doing much till then.

Iso Odd and tell me what you think btw.

All odds posts, too lazy to pull them up one by one but they are all short and irrelevant that screenshotting his posts and dividing it in half is sufficient.

Literally nothing useful, not a single post. He mentioned he willing to help against waves when it happens and that's that. At one point when I tried to interact with him he was telling me to take it easy since it's D0 lmao.

I like Odd and Sk because they were contributing more than a lot of folks here, even tho Odd has like 5 posts, cant say that they are 100% town but there is a good chance they are, at least in my opinion.
SK I'll give you but Odd only discussed mechanics, made some non answer posts and advocated for people to take it easy. And you say he was contributing more than alot of folks?

And yeah i will ignore your posts if you quote me again with the same stuff, I dont have a reason to repeat myself, go iso yourself, you writed the same messages to me over and over again, and I responded, wont repeat myself tho.
Except you didnt respond to my Iso of you, only the me not moving my vote from you part. You ignored the rest. For you to repeat yourself to begin with you would have had to have answered me once, but you didnt. Until now, atleast for the reasons for liking Odd and SK part which I hard to ask you a second time for.

SK I'll give you but Odd only discussed mechanics, made some non answer posts and advocated for people to take it easy. And you say he was contributing more than alot of folks?

Except you didnt respond to my Iso of you, only the me not moving my vote from you part. You ignored the rest. For you to repeat yourself to begin with you would have had to have answered me once, but you didnt. Until now, atleast for the reasons for liking Odd and SK part which I hard to ask you a second time for.
I wont respond to your iso because you copy-pasted your past replies, deal with it.

yo, Baki, looking at that, what have you reffered to saying about Odd's contribution?

All odds posts, too lazy to pull them up one by one but they are all short and irrelevant that screenshotting his posts and dividing it in half is sufficient.

Literally nothing useful, not a single post. He mentioned he willing to help against waves when it happens and that's that. At one point when I tried to interact with him he was telling me to take it easy since it's D0 lmao.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
As for the lynch part, good luck.
what did odd even do to make you think he is contributing??

That part isnt bothering me, its the way you're doing it that bothers me. Feels like you're just trying to do something to make it look like you're doing something.
Im doing something tho and I dont want to explain myself to you for my push, my push is my push, you do you, I will solve this problem with T-pein, if he explains himself well, I will take off my vote, thats all, its that simple.

what did odd even do to make you think he is contributing??
I talked with him, half of his replies are w me, this is gut feeling+ him wanting to discuss some aspects of this game was ok, do I know that he is town comfirmed? how tf can I even know that, but I town lean him, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.