• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping an important thing when u tagged me. Anything bigger than this?
^Bow don't like gambit zo far
I don'tlike myself either. It's a tie. Lololol
why was the vote on SK so bad?

reads moreso as if you are trying to "pocket" the guy
I mean, she cast a vote against someone who sus her. I think u guys call it omgus aye?
what do you make of brokis scumread of you?
No take. No offence taken. The vote has no angle at all.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
SK, X what do you make of indigos slot, all hes done is manage to openly claim his vote and read on me is due to spite and his reasoning on fuji is ehh at best.

30 post and all i saw was fluff talk some small banter with Onii and a couple votes and a spite read on me. feel like he might also be spiting onii here as well cause thats all hes engaged with tbh

Kagurashi talking in 90% of her posts about AL sama”s PR, I found this weird, she got like 20 messages and in 17 of them she is talking about a PR.
I agree that Kag is not looking good tbh, didn't like her opening post either. "I am glad I rolled townie this game unlike last weebs." was meh, and she only see's AL and felt like she was going for an easy mislynch. Didn't even bother reading the game when it was fairly early either.

Also who's in charge of this bitch? Can we please for the love of god get some other reaction options other than just the like button? Reacting is a good way to communicate in game as well and deserves more than just a single option.
For fucking real, I think having the ability to react besides the stupid like button is literally the most important feature and not sure why it can't be implemented. I saw a poll made months ago and not sure why people didn't vote for this feature to be implemented tbh.

SK, X what do you make of indigos slot, all hes done is manage to openly claim his vote and read on me is due to spite and his reasoning on fuji is ehh at best.

30 post and all i saw was fluff talk some small banter with Onii and a couple votes and a spite read on me. feel like he might also be spiting onii here as well cause thats all hes engaged with tbh
Definitely going to need more out of that slot. There were a couple of things that kind of pinged me. I know he can be a big poster, so I'll give him a chance, but I don't remember anything he's posted.

As for Ussop you right, I'm not gonna vote for Muugen. And, that's because I much rather keep town in line and I'm not really down for mislynches. You can think me and Muugen are on a scum team together, but I know that isn't true. And, @MUUGEN knows we aren't scum with each other.

And, if he doesn't choose to openly accept the olive branch, the fact we are being respectful to each other is pretty much good enough for me. So, I don't think I can get down with an Muugen lynch because despite all of this, I much rather keep mislynches from happening. And, you pushing this off a possible misunderstanding of an Muugen post @Ekkologix is not a good look from you.
Why do you think Muugen is a mislynch here? you are that confident he is townie?

As for my reads:

Fuji: possible scum lean
Ussop: Possible Scum lean
Muugen: town lean
Nessos: Null (need to see more from him)
Al Sama: Null (I don't have much game experience playing with him, so I can't get a read on him right this second)
T-Pein: slight scum lean (conditional miller which would be the second announced miller and didn't share conditions and then disappeared)
soulkiller: town lean

everyone else is null lean, I need to see more from a lot more people. Some of you I have no meta basis to go off of. And, there is the chance that a gut read can always be wrong. And, I have been wrong before take Superman/Mickey Mouse in the recent game on NF/Fanverse.

Can you elaborate on the fuji read for me tentei? why do you scum read him?

Status
Not open for further replies.