• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tpein more than likely didn't know AL already claimed Miller and just threw out the conditional bit to save ass.

This sounds unbelievably fake. What town would make themselves Miller? that defeats the purpose of it. I think he would probably make good lynch so

[Change Vote Lynch T-pein]
I find it odd that you popped up to comment specifically about t-pein and place a vote on him and ignored the other players who randomly joined the wagon on Muugen as well.

What does people voting Mugen have to do with me voting Tpien?

I think Tpein is lying so I voted for him.
Just find it odd that you been mia most of the game and then popped out of nowhere and placed a vote on t-pein. Tells me you are reading the game but refraining from commenting or joining in the discussion. You caught up with the game and if yes? reads ?

So you have the power to make yourself miller but won't do it and if you do then you can't perform any actions?

Also why you saying if you get scanned by cop you will 'probably' scan as townie? you either scan as townie or not mate.
depends on if I decide to use actions or not.
that's the probability M8

Tpein more than likely didn't know AL already claimed Miller and just threw out the conditional bit to save ass.

This sounds unbelievably fake. What town would make themselves Miller? that defeats the purpose of it. I think he would probably make good lynch so

[Change Vote Lynch T-pein]

I literally just said Imma be town all game.
I will scan as town too.

this is some reading comprehension fail btw.
actually so terrible I missed it on the 1st read through.
I said.
If I do actions I also get turned to a miller.
"nope.
If I get coped I will scan as town probably.
I am the one that make myself miller and I wont do it.
also means I wont be doing any actions tho. "

This is what you said T-Pein, who is having terrible reading comprehension here? already trying to salvage this claim of yours huh?

During Day 0 no abilities may be used, except specifically designed abilities, that will come with unique write ups.
Also: There will be a lynch during D0, the lynch format is MANDATORY. It means you have to vote and find a player to lynch. Beyond that, normal plurality voting rules apply. Players that don't vote by the end of D0 will automatically have a vote cast on themselves.
Everything will turn back to normal once D1 starts! Enjoy!

I'm just gonna leave this here for him asking for a lie detect. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.