• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just find it odd that you been mia most of the game and then popped out of nowhere and placed a vote on t-pein.
That still doesn't tell me how my vote relates to the Mugen wagon in any way ya know? and I've been out today. was at school until 8 if you must know.

Tells me you are reading the game but refraining from commenting or joining in the discussion. You caught up with the game and if yes? reads ?

As for thoughts.

One that pinged me would probably have been Naomi, she was pushing Fuji earlier but the first sign of resistance made her back off and that stuck with me. It felt fake.

I don't think I've seen Udel before. He could probably be scum, but I don't think scum would act as standoff-ish as he did.

With Al, I was actually gonna suggest I might be able to create an RB if anyone still wanted to try and lie-detect him after abilities became usable.

I didn't find anything really off with Mugen and Ekkos back in forth. Ekko was pushing him and Mugen reacted negatively, That wasn't worth the number of votes he got over it. So I wasn't gonna vote for him.

A conditional miller who when he uses his abilities becomes miller, to which he said he won't use abilities. And, then afterward said there was no guarantee that he wouldn't use abilities. I just think it's all fake. This is also the game of mafia, which is built on deception and him making a promise and then stating he may break it is a red flag as well.

Not to mention just cause you say something doesn't mean you will do that. He is for sure a liability.

[ NEW GIF DROP ALERT ]

A conditional miller who when he uses his abilities becomes miller, to which he said he won't use abilities. And, then afterward said there was no guarantee that he wouldn't use abilities. I just think it's all fake. This is also the game of mafia, which is built on deception and him making a promise and then stating he may break it is a red flag as well.

Not to mention just cause you say something doesn't mean you will do that. He is for sure a liability.

You not believing my claim isn't scummy of me.
It just means you dont believe the claim.
You can waste your time speculating what the host wrote if you want tho
You aint slick

[ NEW GIF DROP ALERT ]

You not believing my claim isn't scummy of me.
It just means you dont believe the claim.
You can waste your time speculating what the host wrote if you want tho
You aint slick
The fact it smells like a horse shit lie doesn't change the fact he very well may be a horse shit lie. Nothing slick bout what it smells like. It's not a waste of time either. So, yeah.

Also doesn't change the fact you said one thing, and then directly contradicted yourself afterwords. Not very townie of you. That isn't very speculative either because that's what you did.

nope.
If I get coped I will scan as town probably.
I am the one that make myself miller and I wont do it.
also means I wont be doing any actions tho.
depends on if I decide to use actions or not.
that's the probability M8
lie detect this or scan me or w/e.
I haven't done anything to turn miller yet so gonna show as town.
Never seen this in a mafia game anywhere. A search of the net never returned a mafia game anywhere that had a role with a conditional miller attached to it. Not to mention this you basically saying, you won't be doing actions and then probability if you decide to do actions and with your track record, you normally lie. More often than not and a lot of people here can attest to that. The convenience of all of this basically screams to me you are a liability to town in more than one fashion.

No. That's not the whole reason. Part of the reason is no other site has a miller with a conditional passive that if you use an ability you switch to a miller. lol
Ive seen it before, it was here:

You are God Sussopp!!
Spoiler: Her role
[Passive - Town D1 sus] - God Sussopp has been lynched/Killed by the town for no reason and it keeps on happening every game. As a result, he will cause the next day phase to be 12 hours and a no lyncher if he were to ever killed during Night Phase.

[Active - Listen to me ningens] - God Sussopp gets frustrated when the town doesn't listen to him and doesn't go with his scum reads. Each day, he may target a player and ask them for help in voting a target of his choice. If they accept, his vote will count double for that phase. If he successfully lynches a Guilty player, God Sussopp will gain a one-shot version of one of their abilities. If he lynches an Innocent player, then he and his friend will both appear as [Guilty] during the following phase.

[Active - Soge king] - He can target a player. If Town, their next negative action will fail on an Innocent player. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to town
The player was Tris and she would scan guilty if she lynched a town after activating the Listen to me ningens ability. Its not a passive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.