JJK 213 Spoilers

What's really crazy is that Yuji's soul didn't broke even after Sukuna's massacre! ( But it could so be that Sukuna didn't wanted to take over? )
Honestly it felt like some Binding Vow kind of shit. Switch vessels easily but old vessel gets to live. Maybe Yuji also gets to keep Sukun’s CT too. Feels like Cleave +Godly 10 shadows would be too fucking OP we’d be reaching Madara Uchiha levels of asspull hax.

Worst

Custom title
Honestly it felt like some Binding Vow kind of shit. Switch vessels easily but old vessel gets to live. Maybe Yuji also gets to keep Sukun’s CT too. Feels like Cleave + 10 shadows would be too fucking OP we’d be reaching Madara Uchiha levels of asspull hax.
Now that u mention this

This is potentially

15 Fingers Sukuna + Megumi CTs

I wonder what he could do against Gojo now ( cuz he's clearly several leagues above Megumi lol )

Like could he do some real damage to Gojo or he needs all the 20 fingers ?

Now that u mention this

This is potentially

I wonder what he could do against Gojo now ( cuz he's clearly several leagues above Megumi lol )

Well if Megumi’s Mahoraga was already forcing Sukuna to use his biggest bags, Sukuna’s Maho would be on its own tier maybe. That Nue was dope but did jack all in the end, I don’t seriously believe it would have done lasting damage to Takaba or Maki. There’s more potential to 10 Shadows and Sukuna hasn’t even begun to scratch its surface.

And in the end it didn't even work:josad:
Hana was in the middle of chanting but she stopped. Can’t believe Gege wrote a plot for her to be a Megumi simp for the sole purpose of so she wouldn’t just stomp Sukuna on sight lmao.

Hana was in the middle of chanting but she stopped. Can’t believe Gege wrote a plot for her to be a Megumi simp for the sole purpose of so she wouldn’t just stomp Sukuna on sight lmao.
I love the chapter but I think this is what pisses me off

Like I was wondering where the whole Hana and Megumi thing was going and this is where it leads? Lmao

Angel was about to destroy the King of Curses that has the ability to turn the whole world into a hellscape but failed because her vessel is a lovestruck buffoon

:risitameh:

Well if Megumi’s Mahoraga was already forcing Sukuna to use his biggest bags, Sukuna’s Maho would be on its own tier maybe. That Nue was dope but did jack all in the end, I don’t seriously believe it would have done lasting damage to Takaba or Maki. There’s more potential to 10 Shadows and Sukuna hasn’t even begun to scratch its surface.

Yup. Just imagine what Max elephant, or Divine Dog, or FUCKING MAHORAGA looks like under Sukunas control

Now that u mention this

This is potentially

I think you could make the argument that 15 finger sukuna with 10 shadows>20 finger sukuna without 10 shadows.

Especially when you consider Sukuna might be absorbing angels CT removal ability, gojo looking more and more fucked by the chapter

Worst

Custom title
You think cleave/dismantle is a weaker CT than 10 shadows ?
No i meant to say 15 Fingers Sukuna + Sukuna's Techniques & Megumi's Techniques if that's enough to already have a nice fight vs Gojo, like is this new acquired technique already a big boost ? Or the remaining 5 fingers will be more crucial ?

Again Sukuna just showed us a bit of the real potential of the 10 shadows ( like imagine an actual mastered Domain Expansion ? where he can summon countles copies of whatever Shikigami ? It basically matches the limitless concept...the limitless casts inifinite informations the 10 shadows casts infinite shadow copies xD )

I like to think that he can already give Gojo a decent fight like has any character showed current Sukuna's feats ? Except for Gojo ofc....

I'm really not hung up on the Hana/Megumi thing at all. We know Angel and Hana coexist in one body, which basically implies Angel can't/won't forcefully take over Hana. Amd that lead to Hana making a poor choice even though Angel warned her to stay back.

What I am a little hung up on is the activation of Angel's CT. I knew that for plot purposes there would probably be a gimmick around it (which is the chant ig) but still, Sukuna still remaining in Megumi's body after being blasted with this supposed OP CT is weird

Maybe it will be revealed that she shaved off a finger or two worth of Sukuna, but I doubt it.