• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@AL sama to Kagus defense I scumread you cause of the same reasonings she listed but she did only focus on that which was odd, I haven’t seen much else from her I won’t inherently throw her as scum but she should be looked at and show some more.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
T-Pein - convoluted miller claim, "won't be using his abilities until he's cleared through mech", claimed conditional miller and left for hours without explaining what these conditions are, votes either who Ekko votes or who suspects him.

Udell - apparently coasts a lot as scum, basically said himself he's going to coast and just vote whoever leading, not who he scum reads, literally says he needs to be carried so in worst case he's useless town.

Baki - pinged me earlier how he town read Odd for being "helpful" or whatever and from what I remember all Odd said is that one of WUs that appeared earlier has to be adressed in PM, not here (and this information was literally written in this WU). And it's not like he listed 20 people or something. There were barely any people on his list. Basically town read Odd for no reason, can't give proper explanation. Could be teammates or could be pocketing.

Mitch - basically lots of fluffing and nothing else. Jumped in to vote Pein without any previous talk about his spot or anything like that. Like, you can see people fluffing a lot, but this one feels to me like fluffing for some thread presence, not for fun. More of a gut thing.

There could be more i don't remember rn tbh

not really .-.
Destroya feels townie from some of the posts bow've seen (wolf trying to look gah?), haven't played with ekko since a while but for now would say he also feels townie/not mafia, don't ralla like rott performance
thanks Chuck this actual helps.
i scum read kagura most rn

i think scum is mostly inactive tho. most of my reads r towns or nulls. leaning scum on broki aries udell gambit possibly naomi blue mitch but cant be sure

i have so many ppl leaning one way or another in nulls
why are you leaving scum on these players?

you sure are taking your sweet time to conjure up your actual reads and reasonings.
Yes it is.
Otherwise you think I am a scum claiming miller.
Every time I rolled miller and claimed it I was town.
If I pull a ratchet imma never get to claim miller anymore.
no it doesn’t.
they are acting like n00bs cuz Ratchet lied about it last game.
he was an actual scum and claimed it.
yet I also pushed both doc and ratchet for said claim & was correct on ratchet being scum….

Anyway, 91 pages is too much. Somebody catch me up, pls.
Claims:
- AL - miller, pretty sure he also said he's that bear from his av
- T-Pein - conditional miller, appear as guilty while using abilities from what i remember
- Michelle - PR, posts using Simlish language (not sure which role is it tbh xd)

random stuff i remember
-Fuji was fluffing a bit early on
-Tentei said he wants to have wholsome, not toxic experience (later on lists Nessos as "null, need more from him" alongside like 4 town/scum reads and says others are null - why Nessos got special treatment? idk)
-Muugen was pretty tame for a while
-Naomi was asking who wants to be town leader
-SK is straight to the point, not posting 3000 words long posts with manga panels - he's asking questions, shares reads and stuff
-Baki basically town read Odd for no good reason
-Usopp tagged people to vote Muugen, some people jumped in, he says it's for reaction (which isn't bad idea by any mean imo), but he says (if i remember correctly) that people who jumped on it are unlikely to be scum because they wouldn't out themself like that
-Mitch mostly fluffs,
-Kagura is glad she's town xd you can see her exchange with AL posted like 2-3 pages earlier, seems bit awkward, but that's it imo

who i find sussy baka rn if you're interested
T-Pein - convoluted miller claim, "won't be using his abilities until he's cleared through mech", claimed conditional miller and left for hours without explaining what these conditions are, votes either who Ekko votes or who suspects him.

Udell - apparently coasts a lot as scum, basically said himself he's going to coast and just vote whoever leading, not who he scum reads, literally says he needs to be carried so in worst case he's useless town.

Baki - pinged me earlier how he town read Odd for being "helpful" or whatever and from what I remember all Odd said is that one of WUs that appeared earlier has to be adressed in PM, not here (and this information was literally written in this WU). And it's not like he listed 20 people or something. There were barely any people on his list. Basically town read Odd for no reason, can't give proper explanation. Could be teammates or could be pocketing.

Mitch - basically lots of fluffing and nothing else. Jumped in to vote Pein without any previous talk about his spot or anything like that. Like, you can see people fluffing a lot, but this one feels to me like fluffing for some thread presence, not for fun. More of a gut thing.

Claims:
- AL - miller, pretty sure he also said he's that bear from his av
- T-Pein - conditional miller, appear as guilty while using abilities from what i remember
- Michelle - PR, posts using Simlish language (not sure which role is it tbh xd)

random stuff i remember
-Fuji was fluffing a bit early on
-Tentei said he wants to have wholsome, not toxic experience (later on lists Nessos as "null, need more from him" alongside like 4 town/scum reads and says others are null - why Nessos got special treatment? idk)
-Muugen was pretty tame for a while
-Naomi was asking who wants to be town leader
-SK is straight to the point, not posting 3000 words long posts with manga panels - he's asking questions, shares reads and stuff
-Baki basically town read Odd for no good reason
-Usopp tagged people to vote Muugen, some people jumped in, he says it's for reaction (which isn't bad idea by any mean imo), but he says (if i remember correctly) that people who jumped on it are unlikely to be scum because they wouldn't out themself like that
-Mitch mostly fluffs,
-Kagura is glad she's town xd you can see her exchange with AL posted like 2-3 pages earlier, seems bit awkward, but that's it imo

who i find sussy baka rn if you're interested
Thank you :blush:.

Status
Not open for further replies.