• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Pein - convoluted miller claim, "won't be using his abilities until he's cleared through mech", claimed conditional miller and left for hours without explaining what these conditions are, votes either who Ekko votes or who suspects him.
He feels kinda in-character, but bow don't recall hooba's the difference between his town aey scum playstyle es. Would prolly give him benefit of doubt for now cause miller claim

Udell - apparently coasts a lot as scum, basically said himself he's going to coast and just vote whoever leading, not who he scum reads, literally says he needs to be carried so in worst case he's useless town.
Baki - pinged me earlier how he town read Odd for being "helpful" or whatever and from what I remember all Odd said is that one of WUs that appeared earlier has to be adressed in PM, not here (and this information was literally written in this WU). And it's not like he listed 20 people or something. There were barely any people on his list. Basically town read Odd for no reason, can't give proper explanation. Could be teammates or could be pocketing.
Mitch - basically lots of fluffing and nothing else. Jumped in to vote Pein without any previous talk about his spot or anything like that. Like, you can see people fluffing a lot, but this one feels to me like fluffing for some thread presence, not for fun. More of a gut thing.

There could be more i don't remember rn tbh
Bow like these reasons

yet I was inherently correct in doing so……
literally no one does that.
Just Ratchet did it one time and the next game we lynched him when he claimed indie (othe site)
And we will continue to lynch him if he claims miller or indie.
its stupid to lie about miller.
also stupid to sus the miller claims.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just Ratchet did it one time and the next game we lynched him when he claimed indie (othe site)
i think u r spending too much time on the miller topic tbh

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
yet I do and was correct and I was correct about 90% of all my actual scum reads and pushes that game.

facts don’t lie.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
well my biggest scum read kagura is leading or almost leading rn

ur biggest scum read is nowhere near the top of the count

this shud answer ur previous question
:okay:
& your point is?

no it doesn’t actually. you didn’t even answer why you’re scum reading those players i don’t even recall you giving reasons for kagu tbh

you’ve just been running in circles avoiding giving proper reads.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
you aren't slick.
even a broken clock is correct once a day.
You also tunneled Flower and Me and we both flipped town.
who’s trying to be click here?

I mean I said 90% correct on my pushes didn’t I ?

two players who players horribly who I scum read. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.