Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
nope

1. your entrance around me and fuji was nervous. didn't seem as excited as i thought u wud be.

2. you not voting muugen is okay, however you doing it without establishing why is not. why not follow me mass tagging. its actually super awkward because u used to trust in my reads in the past and we had a lot of success working together so u not following me is weird

also why call it "classic ekko mass tag". what u mean by this? is this town or scum indicative for u?
Cuz you are a spammer! You spam and irritate with your mass tagging and mood changes. Now you want to lynch x then the next second you want to lynch y .....

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
broki is doing nothing. that vote on gambit is a complete waste and shes avoiding main topics. ive already talked about this before

and gambit is doing nothing about it either

dont have a reason to town read either of them
you just said you aren’t pushing gambit why don’t you vote with me instead….

cool, you can say that about a multitude of other players as well.
wrong.
you are just bad....
right that’s why I alone properly scum read Al, ratchet, pg, and others last game. forgot I was mvp for those reads…
@MUUGEN u realize how easy it is to just slap a read list full of nulls?

its more more productive to just ask if u want my read on a specific player

i gave my reads on the active ones. most of the inactive r hovering around nullish
yet I never once asked for you to give me reads on every player did I?

I asked for “your” current reads list idek why that’s so foreign to you. & if I wanted your opinion on specific players I would’ve asked for them yet I didn’t.
noone would fake claim indie with zolo around
I mean he’s virtually non existent.

all I remember was him asking for indies to forgive him.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
u have any game related thoughts blue?
Hmm out of the top of my head I saw some votes that are made out of spite dressed as scum hunting. Wouldn't particularly say that it's alignment indicative but it's not particularly useful to find skooms.

SK seems fine. Agressive and assertive.

Fuji seems to be ok although I don't remember the last time I saw him as Town aside from the Greek Mythology game which, if we take that game into account, I would say he's playing similar, i.e., first fluffing then playing seriously.

Muu was a bit tame in the beginning wich kinda pinged me but he's now being more agressive which is more like his Town self I reckon.

A lot of inactives which give a hard time to judge their slots.

T-Pein's conditional miller claim is interesting, as in, I'll probably implement a conditional miller in a future game of mine. Seems rather uncommon.

That's about it probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.