Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
by all means muugen

u don't need to convince me on ur scum reads as i don't care to convince u on mine

there is a huge difference between ur play, which was reactive at first, proactive now, to broki's play which is only scum read on gambit and nothing else. u have other scum reads, she doesn't.

ur vote is wasted. fuji's vote is wasted. soul's vote is wasted. lots of votes are actually. people just park votes and not push them fully or use their vote to help the current wagon. this isnt inherently scummy. its just lazy and useless. whats scummy is like broki parking a vote on someone inactive but not having other scum reads in a 100 page thread.

dont care to address the other points
never said you had to convince nor vice versa.

oh how you cared to ask broki for their reads or moreso scumreads? cause they’ve given me reads in a few players that I asked about.

for someone who used my vote and wagon as a reaction it’s weird you’re saying everyone else’s votes are wasteful. you seem pressed when no one follows your wagons here. there’s still 20hrs renaming for this cycle which carries right over to another dp so I don’t see why you’re rushing to form a solid wagon when there is plenty of discussion to be had. Looks like you’re having a hard time leading town here.

like I said she’s given other reads when asked, you just simply seem to ignore thread to begin with so it makes sense why you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

typical. you just don’t know how to properly engage and answer questions.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
his miller claims, reminds me of certain character that gets cursed when they fight, when not fighting there fine..

also playing with t-pin past game where he was town, he done this claim thing. so i lean town for him.
I forget he’s just a bad mafia player sometimes tbh but his current handling of it is fumbling and doesn’t make sense. Looks like indigo/flower and their claims

Emil

Certified Memelord
never said you had to convince nor vice versa.

oh how you cared to ask broki for their reads or moreso scumreads? cause they’ve given me reads in a few players that I asked about.

for someone who used my vote and wagon as a reaction it’s weird you’re saying everyone else’s votes are wasteful. you seem pressed when no one follows your wagons here. there’s still 20hrs renaming for this cycle which carries right over to another dp so I don’t see why you’re rushing to form a solid wagon when there is plenty of discussion to be had. Looks like you’re having a hard time leading town here.

like I said she’s given other reads when asked, you just simply seem to ignore thread to begin with so it makes sense why you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

typical. you just don’t know how to properly engage and answer questions.
we form a wagon
if they appear townie
we move on to next

we started with u
u appeared townie
now kagura

why u over complicate things
ppl wont talk without wagon on them
if i waited till end of the day to form a wagon on u, u wudnt have time to defend urself

???

have u stopped for a second to question the motives behind the wagons???

i gain nothing from talking to u. i am happy to end this here. already have a read of u.

Status
Not open for further replies.