• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

There were many points in the game where joining the baki wagon was possible yet it never picked up steam, instead Muugen was getting pilled on ( even by inactives) , then T-Pein and Kagura as well now.

I just feel like there has been some resistance to Bakidou and Im starting to wonder if some of the people defending him or ''not seeing him as scum'' arent his mates at this point.

Like am I tripping or the Baki wagon never picked up steam the whole game despite there being a lot of times where it could have. It just feels off and wrong to me and I dont understand why nobody is seeing this?
no ur right i see it too

however it depends on the topic of conversation and why there was more focus on other wagons. for example, do you see discussion moving away from baki whenever he was sussed?
in that case it needs to be looked into

if, say, the wagons had more focus naturally because those being suspected ranked higher in people's scum reads it might make it harder to understand why baki isn't gaining steam

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
that seems typical

sometimes he does this as town to see if people he scum reads will bite, or find a way to sniff out inconsistencies by doing this. or he's trying to change his scum meta, but i doubt it unless he proves otherwise (he's been coasting most games as scum)
last game he was scum and died right away.

but hes been doing it all game or just missing points to begin with.

anywho @Fujishiro heres mangos sub you want to press him i know youve been fixated on him lately.
>tfw one day a host will be able to be make you masons with ekko, muugen, and mango somehow and it would be a certified town win

in a bizarro world but this needs to be a thing
i think ekko and i have been scummates before idek maybe we were on a team once haha
its not. its simply how u address reads other people give

if i scum read u strongly and broki tells me u r town randomly with no reason, ofcourse I'll accuse her of tmi. ur actually so fken dense lol

u have options
1. either her read is completely wrong - which is why we ask for reasons. if no good reasons r given look at 2:
2. potential tmi
so once again what read was so strongly different then yours since you both town/lean read X and she gave you a town nod and only didnt like Rott which you didnt even give a read on and you still have yet to do so.

so once again whats your point and why are you still ignoring michelle overall, is it cause she sheeped your kagu vote?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

There were many points in the game where joining the baki wagon was possible yet it never picked up steam, instead Muugen was getting pilled on ( even by inactives) , then T-Pein and Kagura as well now.

I just feel like there has been some resistance to Bakidou and Im starting to wonder if some of the people defending him or ''not seeing him as scum'' arent his mates at this point.

Like am I tripping or the Baki wagon never picked up steam the whole game despite there being a lot of times where it could have. It just feels off and wrong to me and I dont understand why nobody is seeing this?
got to give me a tl:dr on the case against baki

Emil

Certified Memelord
also muugen ur saying its my entire premise for scum reading broki when its only a portion of the reason

my initial reasoning which u have seen and quoted multiple times was her vote on gambit and doing nothing else / no other scum reads

if I'm so scummy @MUUGEN then what does it tell u that broki has read the game enough to town read me yet not have scum reads other than gambit

ding ding ding

potential tmi

can you give reasoning for the town reads?
I gave reasoning to the reads earlier.

AL looks really different from the last game I played with him where he was scum and in that scum game of his AL looked tonally off and in this game I have not been getting tonally off vibes from him.

Fuji had some insightful posts and started game solving and this is what I expect town him to do.

SK's frustration of there being fluff posts and when he comes back with the thread not changing and his interaction with Naomi which looked like he was trying to figure out her alignment looked towny.

Muugen got more engaged in the thread and has been questioning players.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so once again what read was so strongly different then yours since you both town/lean read X and she gave you a town nod and only didnt like Rott which you didnt even give a read on and you still have yet to do so.

so once again whats your point and why are you still ignoring michelle overall, is it cause she sheeped your kagu vote?
i have not talked about rott or X once in this entire interaction

actual muppet

:suresure:

no ur right i see it too

however it depends on the topic of conversation and why there was more focus on other wagons. for example, do you see discussion moving away from baki whenever he was sussed?
in that case it needs to be looked into
Bakidou, when I started pushing him threw shade my way. Didnt read my posts and then said he sussed me after I voted him. Then after that he justified not voting me because ''people want him to stick around'', this was early D0 btw and I mean why should he value the view of people he doesnt know the alignment of so much to say that?

Whenever I brought up the Baki subject people were not seeing what made him sus or ''my reads were shit''. I feel like im tripping here because I do not see how his play rn is similar to his town self from my game. Like at all.

if, say, the wagons had more focus naturally because those being suspected ranked higher in people's scum reads it might make it harder to understand why baki isn't gaining steam
The Wagon on Muugen was half composed from low activity people or inactives who popped in after @Ekkologix tagged them to vote, the T-Pein wagon struck me as a bit opportunistic in regards to his claim which to me was okay, the Kagura wagon I cant tell rn because have a slight scum lean on her myself.

In my eyes the first two didnt warrant much of a wagon yet it pilled up whereas Bakis just never picked up steam sans Dest and Me voting him.

Look at your activity, almost 300 messages and you only target me lmfao
Is it though? I targetted Juliet,Charlie,Odd, Tentei, Kagura and interracted with like most of the actives, why are you lying?

Not my fault you stick out to me, nothing you did made me change my mind about you. Nothing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bakidou, when I started pushing him threw shade my way. Didnt read my posts and then said he sussed me after I voted him. Then after that he justified not voting me because ''people want him to stick around'', this was early D0 btw and I mean why should he value the view of people he doesnt know the alignment of so much to say that?

Whenever I brought up the Baki subject people were not seeing what made him sus or ''my reads were shit''. I feel like im tripping here because I do not see how his play rn is similar to his town self from my game. Like at all.

The Wagon on Muugen was half composed from low activity people or inactives who popped in after @Ekkologix tagged them to vote, the T-Pein wagon struck me as a bit opportunistic in regards to his claim which to me was okay, the Kagura wagon I cant tell rn because have a slight scum lean on her myself.

In my eyes the first two didnt warrant much of a wagon yet it pilled up whereas Bakis just never picked up steam sans Dest and Me voting him.
do u town read kagura?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ur talking completely out of ur ass actually

why not wait till broki gives her reasons for town reading me? she legit has none lol
also muugen ur saying its my entire premise for scum reading broki when its only a portion of the reason

my initial reasoning which u have seen and quoted multiple times was her vote on gambit and doing nothing else / no other scum reads

if I'm so scummy @MUUGEN then what does it tell u that broki has read the game enough to town read me yet not have scum reads other than gambit

ding ding ding

potential tmi
no im not actually.

that was never the point of the argument here, i even told you to question broki yourself, you still have yet to even do that much.
I gave reasoning to the reads earlier.

AL looks really different from the last game I played with him where he was scum and in that scum game of his AL looked tonally off and in this game I have not been getting tonally off vibes from him.

Fuji had some insightful posts and started game solving and this is what I expect town him to do.

SK's frustration of there being fluff posts and when he comes back with the thread not changing and his interaction with Naomi which looked like he was trying to figure out her alignment looked towny.

Muugen got more engaged in the thread and has been questioning players.
thanks for this
i have not talked about rott or X once in this entire interaction

actual muppet

:suresure:
so do you see how stupid your logic is?

lol i just quoted your reads and highlighted the town read you gave Dest while also pointing out youve ignored Rott all together.

im the muppermaster

Status
Not open for further replies.