• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of my other scum reads didnt ping me as much as you did is hard for you to understand? If you actually started playing better then Id try somewhere else but you havent given me a reason to so I wont, deal with it.

You call my gameplay weak cause I questioned/interracted with a bunch of people and they didnt ping me as much as you? Wtf is this reasoning?
My man you entered this game asking around what happened in the thread when you were away, you dont even read the thread,

Sigh Why should I waste my time with this dude? Like fr

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i was happy to jump on the baki train last game. he's so easy to sus lol

if i wasn't tracked thro the busdrive i cud have mislynched baki day 2 in ur game for similar reasons to what u r accusing him off now

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
2 main reasons

1. broki does not have a scum read other than gambit, and has done nothing the entire day but beat a dead horse (inactive horse). its a safe scum read to park her vote on. gambit cud also be scum from the lack of reactions he's giving to broki. it doesn't mean she isnt one

2. broki town reads me from almost nothing / unexplained town read. if i was hard to read as town then where is this town read on me coming from? if she had read enough of the game to read me town then how come she doesn't have other scum reads? this isnt mutually inclusive point but its sus regardless to give easy town reads like that and no scum reads. so easy to do with tmi
i mean she doesnt like rotts performance which is leaning towards scum. & as pointed out she has made gambit everytime shes questioned him...

& she never actually town read you she said you feel townie/not mafia - reads more of a null and you do realize i specifically asked her for a read on you three?
@Michelle why r u town reading muugen? actually how much of the game have u read
oh we are finally looking at michelle, is this cause Al started questioning the validity of your broki tickle?
I think Indigo is scum tbh.
what do you make of cyphs entrance since she subbed for him?

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
i have read through it

i see she sus your miller claim, and conditions and rp you did. she also does not vote muugen when she noticed ekko trying to start wagon, looks like she leaning scum on him there.

she also asking about baki vs fuji.. i am curious if she leans town vs town on this.

i did not read anything scummy from her pov imo.

people jumping on her like flower following t-pin?? to vote her.. but this could be because of the remark she made on flower. as noted t-pin defends flower alot. michelle i would like more clearer reason from her vote as well.

also her voting ekko after ekko voted her, looks more like she putting scum lean after he put vote. since she mention avoiding muugen lynch earlier.
should I still explain why I think she is scum??

if i wasn't tracked thro the busdrive i cud have mislynched baki day 2 in ur game for similar reasons to what u r accusing him off now
Its so easy for scums to mislead and then to hide their tracks, you were jumping me with Ratchet and Flower, while having 10x my posts, how tf can I even defeat that?

My man you entered this game asking around what happened in the thread when you were away, you dont even read the thread,

Sigh Why should I waste my time with this dude? Like fr
?????

So because Baki is easy to sus we just dont ever push him? I dont get this. I dont agree with leaving players be because they always act scummy and ,etc.

Its how we end up with town losing more times than not.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Why are Fooj and Baki in each other's throat?

Is it because of a girl?

where u been slut

also nah im a NEET. i do read and study on my own but am not in school in any official capacity
I fucking WORK for a living. I wish I could just tell my students to fuck off and let me play Mafia, but I guess the youth need an education, apparently.

I think the issue is that I'm also now a thirty-year old man who has a career. When this all started, I was a young man still in school.

:goquad:

Who did you sub in for, though? Are you caught up? Any reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.